BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Colored Grapnel Party (Plateforme 1-4 player)

Hi everybody, i dont know if there is a section Test, but i I thought that here would be the best place for posted... I want your opinion about my recent creation, i'm not a pro for create, but if you test my first level, and my last one, you can see the difference ! Any way...

Here you have the link to the level : https://lbp.me/v/qthr8r9 i dont know how can i insert the badge ^^'

Thank you and if i dont ost at the good place, tell me where i need to post it !!

Quote Originally Posted by The-RraptorR View Post
    Hi everybody, i dont know if there is a section Test, but i I thought that here would be the best place for posted... I want your opinion about my recent creation, i'm not a pro for create, but if you test my first level, and my last one, you can see the difference ! Any way...

Here you have the link to the level : https://lbp.me/v/qthr8r9 i dont know how can i insert the badge ^^'

Thank you and if i dont ost at the good place, tell me where i need to post it !!

I have it queued and ready to play!

Oh... and LBP.Me links no longer show the level badge. Just the LBP.Me link is used as of now.

This should be in the 'Level Showcase' section since its published. Maybe an admin will move it for you to the correct category.
    - Scott

Imagination Unlimited Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Moved to Level Showcase.

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Played this this other day. Was very nice.
    I had trouble with one spot where i had to wall jump over one of the spinny spikey wheels down to a little platform.
    Other than that. the bubbles were placed nicely for combos. and smooth play
    Oh did i mention it was very colorfully fun

5. Thanks!

Oh great you move it thank you !

I dont understand really where you have meet a problem, take a picture next time I'm really happy that you like it ! Thank for your try.

queued. I'll take a look.
    Explore The Goop Factory!!...LOOKS GREAT IN LBP3!!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewHome Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

Nice placement of score bubbles allows for some chain combos, without being over the top.

Didn't see the need for coloured grapnels, but when loading I was sort of thinking that each colour might only grab the same colour, so you'd have to switch over in sections to keep going.

Over all the level flows nicely and presents a decent challenge, I guess the only criticism is that there isn't much variety to the sections, and at the same time there isn't much in the way of intentionally repeating sections.

Those two statements do conflict, but what I am getting at is that each section seemed like you were ticking off an area that you wanted to add from a list but without the thought of the connection sections. So while there was variation it was only minor, but the minor variations didn't feel like you were repeating a section, but getting slightly harder each time.

This is weird criticism I know, and I'm not sure if it makes sense!

Thank you so much for your critic !
    Code:

-I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life -

10. Thanks!