BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default I feel like i'm the only one who...

So out of each lbp game (yes, I have each) My least favorite would have to be Lbp psp... Am I the only one who didn't enjoy it?

Out of all LBP games this one was on the lowest specced system. Still, I liked its story mode.

I think this game has the best story mode, right after LBP1.

Quote Originally Posted by Schark94 View Post
    I think this game has the best story mode, right after LBP1.
    Yea the story mode was pretty great.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Story mode was one of the greatest and create mode is one of the best I have ever used.
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

the story mode wus graet but it still dusent own up to it name as a lbp game in my onis opinyan

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    hamorgan

Story mode was great however the graphics didn't really take the cake. Creating was a bit... tedious (even though I think it's pretty easy to create).

Overall that game was OK, LBP2 is better in my opinion though.
    "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try” – Dr. Seuss, about creativity

Keep in mind that the PSP was not nearly as powerful as the ps3, so obviously there would be some major cutbacks. That being said, I still love the game to this day. I often go back and play the awesome levels made by creators like tsr13(Taffey) and amazingflyingpoo.

If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed

I like pain... amazingflyingpoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,061
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    amazingflyingpoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowArcticWolf View Post
    I often go back and play the awesome levels made by creators like tsr13(Taffey) and amazingflyingpoo.
    I'm glad to hear someone is still loving the game. I certainly have my fondest LBP memories from LBP PSP :-) Also, it is great to hear that you have enjoyed our levels enough to still be going back and playing them! Thanks for the post :-D

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @amazingflyingpo

I fear the day that the lbp psp servers go offline. There are simply more awesome levels than the 100 spaces we have for downloading them.
    I really still enjoy going back to it now and then.
    I also love the game because it was the one that introduced me to lbp in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbrother117 View Post
    I fear the day that the lbp psp servers go offline. There are simply more awesome levels than the 100 spaces we have for downloading them.
    I really still enjoy going back to it now and then.
    I also love the game because it was the one that introduced me to lbp in the first place.
    steam sead that the levals wuld be put in the psvite servers if that hapens pluse on top of that it cant be cuse the server are the same servers that hold the lbp 1 2 3 psvita and karting levals if thay take psp off that that probly man ther shuting down lbp

I just thought that I should've been more specific on why I didn't enjoy it so...
    1. If you make a hollow shape, the game will fill it in making it impossible to make a hollow object.
    2. The physics felt really tight. I know lots of people complain about Lbp being floaty but in my opinion, that's one of the charms of LittleBigPlanet.
    3. Having to download levels.