BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Anachronism

Default Anachronism

http://lbp.me/v/qtp-twq

I did not expect to make another LBP2 level after "Parabolica: Inverted" but this one just had to come out.

I found myself dabbling with steampunk imagery - I even set up a Pinterest ID to gather steampunk imagery for inspiration, something I really recommend when you are planning the look of a future level.

It's just a basic sackthing platformer, no controllinators here. Open to all players, I suggest you get dressed appropriately first - something vintage and quirky will suit this level. Lots of photo opportunities so bring a friend.

It's fairly short - I don't often use a lot of pre-made objects but there were a few here I had to include as well as some particularly choice decorations. I'm really loving the colour-adjustable decorations, glad to see there are plenty in LBP3.

Anyhoo, have fun, this has had NO testing apart from me and my wife and she is crap with a PS3 controller. I mean it - she struggles to make basic jumps, bless her.

Thanks for playing, I love this community

Some pics for your pleasure:

http://lbp.me/v/qtp-twq
    Last edited by aratiatia; 10-26-2014 at 06:08 AM.

Experience, loot & party! TenebrisNemo's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

Looks interesting. I've queued it.

3. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

looks beautiful!

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

5. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewHome Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

Really nice design, although some sections felt a little cramped with the jumps. Using the first section as an example you jump up onto the small platform and sort of get caught up on the pipe that you need to back up a tad to then jump onto.

Nothing horrifically bad, jut sometimes I got caught up on the edge of things more often that I would have liked. On the whole though some very inventive obstacles

7. Thanks!