BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default The Evil Rotten Very Bad Haunted House of Doom!

Just in time for Halloween!

You are in a creepy old house and it is HAUNTED!!!! But wait... The ghosts are helping you and it's the house that is out to get you!

This is a platformer of medium difficulty, filled with chills and spills. Please report any problems or even suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks for playing.

This is a contest entry and I have a few days left before the deadline. So if you find any bugs or if you have any suggestions, please post them here! Thank you.

Last edited by one-mad-bunny; 10-30-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: pics

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    shookie_monster

The best entry that I have played so far. Only issue was the chase scene...I died...a lot. Fairly unclear on how to progress. The variety in gameplay was a nice touch as it is hard to make a good flowing level with a lot of changes in gameplay. Good luck!

3. Thanks!

Junior Sackperson one-mad-bunny's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    one-mad-bunny

Thanks for the feed back! I will definitely see what I can do to clear that spot up. The player isn't given loads of time to decide what to do so the path needs to be easy to figure out.