BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default The Uptown Cardboard Caper

Hello everyone. I have a mostly new level for you to check out. A small part of this level still contains gameplay from my third SackQuest level. I would say that there is about 80% new gameplay. I worked on this off and on for the last few months and was able to finish it up after I had finished building my FRIGHTFEST level. The gameplay is all hero cape platforming with timed based obstacles. There are several hard to get bonus bubbles and a few score rings to fly through. I would probably keep it one player mainly due to possible lag issues. Music was made by the fantastic O165_Vivaldi-NL. Any feedback would be great.

https://lbp.me/v/qtsq39w

2. Thanks!

Well, I'll say for start that I adore levels that have the same style as Paris is for Lovers, and after seeing your screenshots, this level is definitely queued up!
    ......I like smilies.............

| New Mighty Eagle Railroad (Mine Train Rollercoaster) | Find me on LBP2, LBPK, and LBPV | LocoTech Coasters |

4. Thanks!

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 494
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    shookie_monster

Thanks. Hope you enjoy it! Forgot to mention that race mode is optional.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

This is one of my favorite hero cape levels of all time, first off. I love the simplistic but effective look to the level, the fun gameplay in the level, and the difficulty curve, and that combined to make a nice experience. However, there was no story or even characters, and some of the pieces of cardboard felt bland. It was still a great level, though!

Final score: 8/10
    Last edited by L1N3R1D3R; 11-26-2014 at 10:35 PM.

7. Thanks!

Looks really awesome! Love your levels

It is definitely queued!

Check out my youtube channel! I post LittleBigPlanet Content =3 --> SakuraLBP

Have a great day!

9. Thanks!