BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Bugs and glitches thread

Appearently the game is full of bugs. Maybe you should post any bugs you find here. You may be able to see if you have the same problems if you post.
    Hey guys, I'm Back!

To say it's "full" of bugs might be an overstatement. That said, after reading your post, I intended to condescendingly direct you to the proper avenue for bug reporting only to find that the "getsatisfaction" link no longer works and I have no idea what the proper avenue is. Anybody smarter than me want to chime in and let us know where to report glitches to?

Side-Characters not talking to me... smiling... (It's really annoying because I want eir costumes) this also mostly happens in Manglewood and I've completed the game.
    "No-one wants to see horses in bikinis. That's just plain wrong!" -Stephen Fry

I've been having a fair amount of fun with this game so far, but "full of bugs" is a bit of an understatement... the game's practically unfinished in its current state.. Quite a few I can name include: voiced character dialogue cutting off, failing/inability to join players, being unable to sticker your character under certain circumstances, crashing when trying to save certain costumes, costume pieces disappearing when trying to save a costume from a sackbot, being teleported to the center of the map when changing the background in create mode, the LBP1 and LBP2 item unlock option crashing the game, installed DLC (such as move pack) not being recognized, and being able to fall out of certain story levels (not much of a bug though, more of a design flaw). Additionally, most older levels have been broken as you can walk into the behind layers.
    Last edited by Kur0; 11-19-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Imagination Unlimited Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Locking
    Please check this thread-
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...nd-Workarounds

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.