BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Merging Tracks

Default Merging Tracks

This is a pretty simple question: how do you merge a piece for track with another? Take for instance I wanted to make an intersection, or a figure-8. Those both have an intersection. I call it merging for some reason though...

Thanks in advance

I think you can add 'breadcrumbs' and then 'move/shift' the track so it looks like a 'donut/figure 8'.
    Or maybe 'extend the width of the track' expanding the edges or points on the track.
    Then place 'objects' in the widened road, that would act like walls spliting the track.
    Just some ideas.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

When you first built your track, you have to make a part of the road pass over the other. If you want it to become an intersection, select in your popit the tool to make the part of the road up or down. Adjust both roads to make them merge. Delete the fences. ( according to me, it is better if you place material on the road to make the road not visible). Last, but not least, where the roads crosses each other, you have to add some shortcuts checkpoints, otherwise, you'll some " out of bounds" problem.
    Hope this helps.

4. Thanks!