BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default T-shirt not downloading on my PS4

I recently unlocked the T-shirt, so I went to download, and it gave me it for LBP Karting, Vita, and LBP 2. I didn't see it for LBP3, so I'd figured I will download the LBP 2 costume, since its backwards compatible. So I went to download it, and I tried clicking the download button next to the LBP 2 costume, and it did nothing. Is there anyway to download it or will I have to download the costume on my Vita?

2. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by swoop22 View Post
    I recently unlocked the T-shirt, so I went to download, and it gave me it for LBP Karting, Vita, and LBP 2. I didn't see it for LBP3, so I'd figured I will download the LBP 2 costume, since its backwards compatible. So I went to download it, and I tried clicking the download button next to the LBP 2 costume, and it did nothing. Is there anyway to download it or will I have to download the costume on my Vita?
    LBP3's really buggy so this might be why.
    - Scott

4. Thanks!

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    ForcesWerwolf

Quote Originally Posted by swoop22 View Post
    Is there anyway to download it?
    wait till the 16. of this month, if it's not there at this date, come back to http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...vember-2014%29 and tell steveni in it about it.
    if you feel like doing me a favour please visit those: (would love you for it!)
    SBA2:S&V (2014)
    SBA:TSC (2011)
    some PUZZLE GAMES: TRINGO (Bingo & Tetris Hybrid) 2014 // Little Big LUMINES 2011

6. Thanks!

Go into the game and go to your Dlc in the store and it should be there, unless it's giving you an error. Is it giving you an error or saying Install Complete?

I discovered how the Toggle Glitch Costume works. Come on over!