BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default LBP3 - Ghost Adventures: Sackboy Edition (horror platformer, 1 player only, PS4)

Ghost Adventures: Sackboy Edition

The ultimate paranormal activity and ghost-hunting challenge, from dusk till dawn! 1 player only, testing area and custom menu included. Come on, let‘s go investigate with Sackboy and make Zak proud of you !

Please rate, comment and enjoy

UPDATE 1

I've made some adjustments:

- Start Menu completely revamped - new music, new art, handmade Control Scheme

- The Area Test is much more functional - new icons/arts, gameplay bug fixes, "fake points" assigned to each action

Last edited by LavoroInPelle; 02-27-2015 at 12:43 AM. Reason: level updated

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,229
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

sounds cool, adding to the queue

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 742
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Chazprime

Looks scary! Queuing as well.

5. Thanks!

Looks cool and scary lol. I'll give it a go!
    I'm just a randombuttguy

7. Thanks!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 742
    PSN
    Chazprime

I'm going to be honest: I played this a couple of times (both modes) and haven't a clue what I'm supposed to be doing. Are there instructions anywhere? A tutorial would be great.

9. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazprime View Post
    I'm going to be honest: I played this a couple of times (both modes) and haven't a clue what I'm supposed to be doing. Are there instructions anywhere? A tutorial would be great.
    Thanks! I'm open to any suggestions ! The level itself is done but the Start Menu is in "pre-alpha" version: in the next few days I have to implement a control scheme inside the "custom menu" (open it with Circle button) and, maybe, another tutorial.

Level updated : new Start Menu (now with highly requested Control Scheme !), Area Test more functional and some gameplay bug fixes. Enjoy and... good luck !

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    DaSackBoy
    Blog Entries

Looks interesting. Queued for later.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 389
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    katoregama
    Blog Entries

Playing this, I was a bit unsure what the purpose of each item was for at first, but I figured they were just there for point. You can take photos, record EVP, go to infrared, and shine a flashlight for instance. However, while ghosts are in close proximity, your 'fear' meter rises when it tops out the level ends.

I ended up with the problem that there was about 5-6 ghosts within close range of my starting point, and they moved around so erratically that I couldn't get away. They feared me up pretty fast, and I couldn't get away. If I had to make suggestions, I'd say the common white ghosts could stand to be much fewer in number, and a bit slower. You might could also add in a way to defeat them. It's possible there is a way, and I just died too soon.

Overall, I liked it a lot. It took ghost hunting a bit more seriously than most other levels. And of course, being a ghost level, I hearted it. XD
    I don't just review, I make levels too!

LBP.ME KatoRegama