BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default The Sanctuary of Lost Souls

I present to you my newest level. This level is an exploration based platformer. Your journey will take you through the Sanctuary of Lost Souls to find the Keeper of Strength. Despite being a platformer, I suggest you take your time and take all of the scenery in as you go as there are a lot of little details you won't notice otherwise, and because you may want to track down all the points. Hidden or hard to get to points are worth more. Anyway, all feedback is appreciated and I hope you like it. Thanks again!

https://lbp.me/v/qvwjg65

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,297
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

very purdy. I had already queued it when I saw it published so I'll "officially" say it now, Queued.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Looks great man! Queuing it up for tonight.

Experience, loot & party! TenebrisNemo's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

It's in my queue list now. Let's see if I ever play it... probably at sunday.

It was a great level with amazing visuals! 9/10

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,297
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

I got to play this tonight and dang shookie, this is a great looking level. I had a lot of fun searching the crannies for points. Got myself killed too many times though, Ha ha! Really great gameplay and like I said, visuals are top notch. Excellent work as always.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    shookie_monster

Quote Originally Posted by biorogue View Post
    I got to play this tonight and dang shookie, this is a great looking level. I had a lot of fun searching the crannies for points. Got myself killed too many times though, Ha ha! Really great gameplay and like I said, visuals are top notch. Excellent work as always.

Thank you! I wanted to try and use as much as the 16 layers as possible for not only gameplay but decoration as well. I have seen too many levels that only create stuff in the playable space and I didn't want to do that. Thanks for the feedback!

8. Thanks!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    hyperdude95
    Blog Entries

Queued!

-hyper

Member of the LBPC Spotlight Crew
    Member of the LBN Picks Team
    Main Co-ordinator for the LittleBigPlanet Mashup
    Co-ordinator for Creation Marathon 3: Re-Created
    Co-host of the LittleBigPlanet Playstation Home Meets
    Co-oridnator of the Christmas Card and Wishlist Projects
    Participant in the first LittleBigPlanet Hunger Games
    Judge for many LBPC Fan-made Community Contests

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,101
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Omg! I forgot to write my feedback here! Your "Sanctuary of Lost Souls" is a fantastic platformer with visuals at their best and ingenious gameplay! There's no hectic in it, you have time to look at all the details of the scenery, and enjoy every inch of the screen. Sometimes a little bit tricky did it never really frustrate me, so I can only say: bravo and yay and heart from me! Its been absolutely enjoyable! Thanks a lot and many greetings, Jürgen^^

11. Thanks!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    shookie_monster

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSack View Post
    Omg! I forgot to write my feedback here! Your "Sanctuary of Lost Souls" is a fantastic platformer with visuals at their best and ingenious gameplay! There's no hectic in it, you have time to look at all the details of the scenery, and enjoy every inch of the screen. Sometimes a little bit tricky did it never really frustrate me, so I can only say: bravo and yay and heart from me! Its been absolutely enjoyable! Thanks a lot and many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Thank you for the feedback! So glad that you liked it and took your time to take in all the scenery. I was a little worried that I put way too much time in all the extra details and the background layers and that people would just zoom through the level. Glad to see that you didn't do that!

13. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,101
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Even if people wouldn't take some time to watch all the details, these details would be noticed subliminally and they make the difference between a good level and a fantastic level! You did a fantastic level!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

15. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by biorogue View Post

Got it queued....looks fantastic!
    ....but also wanted to say that Bioroque's stamps is pretty awesome too!

My real name is James....when I picked my username Adamwest1900 oh so many years ago I didn't realise it was the name everyone would see!!

Why Adamwest..........he's BATMAN.

PSN
    shookie_monster

^^thanks! I spent a long time just on visuals alone so it's nice to know that people are enjoying the view at least.

18. Thanks!

Oh I remember playing this! Very nice level, with awesome visuals Pretty good gameplay as well =3 I enjoyed it
    Here is the video of the level, I know you saw it already but here it is anyway :P

^^

Check out my youtube channel! I post LittleBigPlanet Content =3 --> SakuraLBP

Have a great day!