BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Possible New Showcase Genre?

I look in the Level Showcase section and I always see fabulous levels in every thread. But sometimes I just feel like putting my controller down and watching some cinematics, dramatic, comedic, etc..

It's fairly simple to distinguish what is a level and what is a cinematic but I would like to suggest possibly making a new section dedicated to the visual medium.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Ok, thats an interesting idea! I think that all genres of levels are levels, the patformers just like the minigames and also the cinematics and the music galleries! Thats LBP, a game where you can create so many different types of levels! The question is whether we should seperate the different genres to make it easier for the player to find exactly the type of level that he prefers?...then we would need a lot of different showcases, for platformers, for RPGs, for costumes, for...for...music galleries and cinematics and minigames and...
    Personally I'm thinking that I prefer all those different levels in one level showcase, but maybe we could have a system where one could easier see, what kind of level type a level is! Like an icon before the level name!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Sackperson Sergeant Lord-Dreamerz's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 825
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSack View Post
    but maybe we could have a system where one could easier see, what kind of level type a level is! Like an icon before the level name!^
    You mean like genre tags?
    ~Lets go on a fantastic ADVENTURE!~

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Yep, Lord-Dreamerz, little genre icons could be funny and as far as I know has no other forum such icons! A little movie role for cinematics, some notes for music galleries, a dice for minigames, a jumpboard for platformer ...
    ...I have no idea whether it woud be rather complicated to install such an icon system, but nevertheless it would be funny!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^