BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: P.E.T Puzzle

Default P.E.T Puzzle

An experimental hybrid level, that is both a piece of music and a game; either listen to it play or play it yourself. The game comprises of puzzle, platform and bomb 'em up elements and a new vehicle called the P.E.T(Pest Eradication Tracker).
    There's also a completely original mini tutorial to accompany this level called "P.E.T Training", i highly recommend you all go straight to training before taking on the puzzle.

Hope i've managed to push the sound generation capabilities of LBPK to the limit with "P.E.T Puzzle" and i'll be really interested to hear what you all think about it. However any comments that revolve around the following sentences =

"It's too hard" or "It's too tough" or "It's too difficult" will be met with the phrases =

"Don't be such a wimp" or "Don't be such a sissy" or "Don't be such a coward".

After all...... i was hoping to expand people's minds, not dumb them down. It would be nice to think that i've pushed and tested your perception and memory capabilities to their limits(your patience will be tested too).

https://karting.lbp.me/v/10456

https://karting.lbp.me/v/1044w
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Farmer_Freakeasy; 01-06-2016 at 11:07 AM.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,821
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Sigh! Its time to make a last try to revive my PS3! Its a pity that I can't play karting anymore!
    I wish your level luck and success! Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Patch of Cloth
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    WhiteRaveN24

Awesome! Can't wait to try this!

4. Thanks!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nikos-tsakalos

I queued you levels 2 weeks ago. Didn't have time to play Karting since, but I'll play them as soon as possible.

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Played both the training level and the main level. The main level won't have a score set as I switched it off before finishing.

If you would like a review I'll be glad to, but am concerned that comments I make will not be taken as constructive having attempted to help/advise previously.

It's entirely up to you FF.
    Scorpio

8. Thanks!

No it's OK, as i'm happy with them both. I know P.E.T Puzzle would fall into some people's "Obnoxious, annoying, infuriating" category. That's something i just have to except. It's not that i enjoy aggravating people generally....... it's more that i have to make games for the 10% of people who love to do the impossible. Besides this level is firmly experimental.

Thanks for playing.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

No problem. Though I'm surprised that you received no plays in over 2 weeks, I enjoyed them both.

I think that you may be missing out on the 'plays' counter. If the player doesn't play through the entire 10 or 15 mins (dependant on level) it won't register as a play.

Just a suggestion but if you incorporate a 'quit' button, or combination of buttons to end, connected to a 'game ender' gadget you'll then see everytime someone plays your levels.

Hope that's of some use.
    Scorpio

11. Thanks!