BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thumbs up Tale Of Block-Kingdom continues (at last)!

WHAT!?!? 5 NEW LEVELS FROM A COMPLETE NOBODY?!?

I'm not sure how many even remember me or my levels - I'm relatively unknown in the LBP community - but I published three years ago 4 level long story as part of the PLCC3 Contest. Those were
    Chapter 1-1: Happy Land of Light,
    Chapter 1-2: Shoemaker's Den,
    Chapter 1-3: Final Fortress
    and
    Chapter 1-4: Happy Land of Light - [OUTRO].

Even then I knew this was something I'd like to continue further. So, I started making the 2nd Chapter and Prologue (1-0). I managed to complete 5 levels and somewhere along the way I started playing less and less (ahem, LIFE).

Yesterday I decided I couldn't stand having the levels lying around on My Moon, and I went and published them.

Featuring loads and loads of timer-based gameplay, generic double-jump mechanic with some twists (hopefully) and terrible amount of certain colours, may I present you... (drum roll)

Chapter 1-0: Wail of The Lost One

This is the cinematic beginning of the storyline, set before the age-old chapter 1.

Chapter 2-0: Train to Ludwigson

This cinematic intro follows the arc of chapter one, and gives the premise to chapter two.

Chapter 2-1: Old Wing of Royalty INC. [EASY]

This is the first platformer of chapter two, the name comes from the different creation style I had before Chapter 2-2 (there was a long waiting time between 2-1 and 2-2), thus "Old wing".

Chapter 2-2: New Wing of Royalty INC. [EASY]

Follows the patterns of the previous level, only fresher colours and better looking, IMHO.

Chapter 2-3: Crowns and Conspiracies [EASY]

This is the last finished level. Different design, different setting and the plot thickens.

So. In it's current state, it's quite hard to get normal players to play levels on LBP2. So. Now comes the hard part. (Spoilers: begging)

I'd love to get some feedback on these 5 levels, since it's been a long time since I showed them anyone. They have been rotting on my moon for ages, and perhaps there still are some people in search of traditional LBP2 platformers? I like them personally, but that doesn't really count.

So. I've added some attachments to this thread and I hope they spark a tiny glow in the locked-away part of your brain called LBP.

Cheers,

DiOxi.
    Last edited by Dioxi; 02-22-2016 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Haha, it simply looked terrible and now it's fabulous!

5 NEW LEVELS?!? Tale of the Block-Kingdom continues! http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...-%28at-last%29!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

wow! This looks awesome! insta-queued

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

3. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 504
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Fantastic! This is promising to be fun!