BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

LBPC Contest CrewRoyal High Alchemist Pookachoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Thanks to everyone who's posted LBP.me links so far!
    Remember you have through the 6th of June to to publish, so there's still plenty of time to enter this contest

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

My entry is almost done, so you will get to see my first level since more than 3 years now!

Hi to everyone

I decide to take part in this Eye Candy Contest. Add me! Thank you
    I have joined a LBPC Eye Candy contest in LBP2 and I found it very fun. Hope to see amazing sceneries ... and of course, as anyone, to win

Good luck to everyone!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSack View Post
    My entry is almost done, so you will get to see my first level since more than 3 years now!
    This is good contest for getting back into the scene

Quote Originally Posted by panda-amigos View Post
    Hi to everyone

I decide to take part in this Eye Candy Contest. Add me! Thank you
    I have joined a LBPC Eye Candy contest in LBP2 and I found it very fun. Hope to see amazing sceneries ... and of course, as anyone, to win

Good luck to everyone!
    Nice to have you again! Just post your level link here when it's published

I haven't really created and/or published much of anything in LBP ever since the first and second game came out, so this might be a good warm-up for my LBP3 ideas, as of late.

One question though, while I'm going for a space scene, is it okay if I could make mine as a short film level followed by RK3 shown at the end or just show the scenery itself? Just making sure, is all.
    Last edited by Rapidkirby3k; 05-18-2016 at 04:47 AM.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 164
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Hmm, I'll be watching. ...From a distance, of course.

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

9. Thanks!

PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidkirby3k View Post
    I haven't really created and/or published much of anything in LBP ever since the first and second game came out, so this might be a good warm-up for my LBP3 ideas, as of late.

One question though, while I'm going for a space scene, is it okay if I could make mine as a short film level followed by RK3 shown at the end or just show the scenery itself? Just making sure, is all.
    Yes, you can do a film
    Keep in mind that we're judging based on visuals. If your film has a story that's fine, just be aware that story telling isn't part of the contest.

So here's my eye candy effort really enjoyed do this and hope it inspires others to get involved to https://lbp.me/v/qz-vgrk/

PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Someone posted in the Help forum asking for some LBP1 and LBP2 materials in the form of Slides to use in an Eye Candy level. For anyone who didn't play LBP1 or LBP2, I've provided the materials and also the decorations in a copyable level: https://lbp.me/v/qxtnpnx/activity

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Seems like there used to be some material levels out there. With a few searches..

https://lbp.me/v/s2274c/topreviews?p=1&l=12

https://lbp.me/v/x672dz/userLevels?p=1&l=12
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

While I'm having some personal issues that are unrelated to this contest, I have the scenery somewhat completed. It's going to take me a bit to do the rest, so bear with me. Hopefully I can make it before the deadline.

PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidkirby3k View Post
    While I'm having some personal issues that are unrelated to this contest, I have the scenery somewhat completed. It's going to take me a bit to do the rest, so bear with me. Hopefully I can make it before the deadline.
    For this contest, scenery is all you need! By all means, keep working on it until the deadline. But if you aren't able to do everything you planned I hope you'll still publish your scenic level

Hey Pookachoo where do I sign up? Could you leave a link

18. Thanks!

PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juyytr55t56y View Post
    Hey Pookachoo where do I sign up? Could you leave a link
    When you've published your level, just post the LBP.me link here in this thread

20. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pookachoo View Post
    When you've published your level, just post the LBP.me link here in this thread
    So that's how I sign up I just leave a link to my level? Well incase if I don't win The Rare Prize Crown I will still have fun! So I don't have to add my PSN to any participants list? One last question though does this contest take place in LittleBigPlanet 3

22. Thanks!

PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juyytr55t56y View Post
    So that's how I sign up I just leave a link to my level? Well incase if I don't win The Rare Prize Crown I will still have fun! So I don't have to add my PSN to any participants list? One last question though does this contest take place in LittleBigPlanet 3
    Yes, just post the link (we organize our contests a little differently from LBN)

The rules state that levels must be playable in LBP3, but that doesn't mean you are required to create in LBP3. If you prefer you may create in LBP1 or LBP2, just be aware that the judges will play all the levels in LBP3.
    LBPKarting or Vita levels are not eligible for this contest, since those cannot be played in LBP3.

24. Thanks!

26. Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast