BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

This sounds exciting! I'll be keeping my eye on this thread for more updates.
    Stay creative!
    - Ratal

That is cool. Remembers me on Resistance. The guns had normal ammo and the second fire rate was a grenade launcher or another fire rate.

3. Thanks!

Thanks, ya two!
    I'll be spending the next week in Spain, so there won't be any developments during the next week :P
    I want each and everyone of you to firmly believe that your passions are worth pursuing.
    And your passions are worth pursuing relentlessly.
    Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    - Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)

5. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Then have a lot of fun in sunny Spain! Enjoy dancing the Flamenco and sipping the sangria!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

7. Thanks!

Yes, have some fun and enjoy yourself!

9. Thanks!

So, that hiatus lasted somewhat longer than a week, but I picked up work on the shop logic again. I've found a design that I can work with, now just need to implement the basics of it all. Will probably do so tonight.

So, we're back
    I want each and everyone of you to firmly believe that your passions are worth pursuing.

11. Thanks!

Sounds great! Cool thing.

13. Thanks!

Sooo, update. Medium sized. I've been looking into some slightly more advanced enemies. They look like dogs, A little more like what I imagine the hordes of enemies to look like.

Shop menu has got a design in my head, just need to work it out. I've now got enemies that can run at you, and even move their legs according to if they walk or run. Might tweak that a little later on.

Also, been working on some simple art for the cutscenes. Nothing mindblowing, but it does the job and will be a lot easier (and perhaps more stylish) than animating every scene with sackbots.
    Here's one of the scenes:

2016-08-22-021032.jpg

Last but not least, after a bit more polishing/editing, I'm thinking about rolling out some alpha test version, maybe get some feedback on how it plays so far. Will still be rather rough around the edges, though

15. Thanks!

Alpha testing? I am the man for this job!

The picture looks interesting and cool. Nothing mindblowing, but at least really cool!

17. Thanks!

Hey man, how far are you with the level? I would be happy for some info.

It sounds really nice. I would want to see some new stuff in LBP Vita. Not just H4H and stuff. Oh, and FNAF part 86899941.

So, keep it alive.

19. Thanks!

I'm sorry for the hiatus, uni decided to happen, and in the past 4 weeks I have mainly been focusing on keeping myself from falling behind.

After upcoming Tuesday, though, I should be able to spare some time to finish up the edges of the alpha build, hopefully. A lot of it will still be a work in progress, but I've got character motion and gun mechanics down, for the most part. Oh, and the starting environment, too.

21. Thanks!

Sounds like you're busy. Know that feel.

Sounds great so far.

23. Thanks!

Bremen, Germany.
    AMARES Facility.
    19-07-2279 16:04, local time.
    Incoming broadcast:
    "To all receivers: This is a second-state emergency broadcast from SePo orbital station. Two minutes ago we passed over the region of north America and Canada, and we have detected a massive smoke emission, which, according to our data, originates from Yellowstone. If this data is true... We're afraid the Yellowstone Caldera just erupted..."

Bremen, Germany.
    AMARES Facility.
    02-04-2298 03:29, local time.
    Incoming broadcast:
    "To all receivers. Nuclear missiles have been confirmed to have launched from 42 places across multiple countries.
    This is NOT a drill. We request you activate the emergency lockdown immediately, to protect surroundings from any exotic matter that may be released during the blast. Volcanic winter or not."

Paradise Lake, in the vicinity of former Bremen, Germany.
    ALPHA Squad.
    13-03-867PA 03:29, local time.
    Incoming broadcast:
    "ETA 5 minutes. Remember, team: You're not leaving until I give the go. The stakes are high on this one, both for international relations, and for acquiring technology from the AMARES facility.
    Alpha squad, our future rests on your shoulders."

__________________________________________________ ________________

Alright, with the current christmas holidays I'm seeing the chance to finish things up for an Alpha test. I hope this isn't too much of a spam, but I figured I'd turn this into a little introduction to the world and the environment

So, if people are interested in testing out mechanics and such, do tell me! Things still look somewhat rough, so don't expect expert craftsmanship at every corner just yet

25. Thanks!

Really nice that this nice project still goes on! I am looking forward for it. And I would be proud to play the alpha!

27. Thanks!

Okay, new update, or well, not so much update...
    Progressing awfully slowly, and with every thing I fix up I seem to find two things I feel need to be fixed up before releasing the alpha.

Sure, it's an alpha, but when there's only one spawner and enemies aren't even providing you with the required bubbles to buy weapons, and the health system is still substituted by a single timer that goes up and down dependent on if a zombie tag (edit: Not zombie! Zombies are unoriginal. These are, uh, wasteland monsters! The zombies are placeholders >.> ) is nearby, your work needs some polishing.

Still, this is a good thing. Even if it's still devoid of a lot of the content I'm planning, the shooter is starting to come together in a basic form, and it's becoming somewhat playable.
    Last edited by wolfbrother117; 03-02-2017 at 01:29 PM.

29. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Some things need time to become really good! So take all the time it needs, we will patiently wait for your level!
    Happy creating and many greetings, Jürgen^^

A alpha would be great!

32. Thanks!

Another update:
    More work, and a broken charging cable! Will order a new one today, progress should hopefully be continued soon!

34. Thanks!

That's a standard problem, but I'm sorry for you. I'd be happy to see more news about your level. Have a good creating session soon.

36. Thanks!

New little update:
    cable ordered&received, started development again. Fixed the health systems, and the death system.
    It's starting to feel somewhat like a survival run, where you actually are forced to run for your life here and there.

Evil as I am, I made these two enemies do 13 and 25% dmg respectively, but on the upside they're easy to evade for the moment.

Next up, melee fighting, a decent boss-enemy, and some sort of muzzleflash to more clearly show your shots.

38. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast