BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Default Rearranging and a new Section

Hello,

As discussed, I did a bit of rearranging. I put the LBP 2 and 3 sections together and added in Vita and Karting. Left the Other Games, but renamed to what was really in there. I will be considering what other single game sections, but I think I might opt for Other Creative Games and start some forums in there per the more popular suggested ones.

..and of course, if any other suggestions or "If it isn't added I will DIE!!!"... please let me know.

Hopefully most by now have noticed the new Dreams section.

Thanks everyone!! Appreciate all the ideas and suggestions. Also working on a face lift for the site in my "spare time". lol
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Looks amazing! Definitely a much more organized site now .

Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Thanks!

We needed some tweaks for sure.

Maybe there's people (like me) who uses RPG Maker. Perhaps you would add it into the Other Creative Games section?

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Consider it done! ...well after this next round of Battlefield 1

Sackperson Sergeant Lord-Dreamerz's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

So... From looking at everything it's the basically exact same stuff as before, except you put each LBP game section into deeper separate folders just to clear up a bit of space on the forum page. Err not how I would had preferred it, because in the end there is just as many sub forums as there was before... except now they are even deeper inside more sub sections which I honestly will be to lazy to look into most of the time.

PS: And the Dreams section probably should now go into the other creative games section.
    Last edited by Lord-Dreamerz; 11-05-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    ~Lets go on a fantastic ADVENTURE!~

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Dreamerz View Post
    So... From looking at everything it's the basically exact same stuff as before, except you put each LBP game section into deeper separate folders just to clear up a bit of space on the forum page. Err not how I would had preferred it, because in the end there is just as many sub forums as there was before... except now they are even deeper inside more sub sections which I honestly will be to lazy to look into most of the time.

PS: And the Dreams section probably should now go into the other creative games section.
    I know Dreams isn't technically an LBP game, but I believe it should stay at the top. It's the future of the "Play, Create, and Share" franchise, and we should be receiving more news on it very soon .

7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gurren009 View Post
    I know Dreams isn't technically an LBP game, but I believe it should stay at the top. It's the future of the "Play, Create, and Share" franchise, and we should be receiving more news on it very soon .
    I don't agree. You can't call something the future of creative games before we know people will even like it regardless of the fact i too hope it does well. And unless this forum is converted into a Dreams forum then Dreams follows under "Other" creative games.

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Sorry.. I did what I think made the most sense for everyone. I will let it stay this way for awhile and see what happens.

PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    Sorry.. I did what I think made the most sense for everyone. I will let it stay this way for awhile and see what happens.
    That's fine. Was just sharing my opinion is all.

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Yup.. I know. A very good point too. Appreciate it.

I needed to start somewhere.. I felt burying things a bit more rather than nuking them was a kinder alternative. Dreams on top.. I guess I was sorta looking at it Alphabetical and to allow folks to know it was there. The site name isn't changing, but I want to include more fun and other creative games.

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    Yup.. I know. A very good point too. Appreciate it.

I needed to start somewhere.. I felt burying things a bit more rather than nuking them was a kinder alternative. Dreams on top.. I guess I was sorta looking at it Alphabetical and to allow folks to know it was there. The site name isn't changing, but I want to include more fun and other creative games.
    I agree, especially since Dreams is really the future of this franchise, and we have to lay down the foundations so it can grow big . MM said they would do a Beta in 2016, and since it's near the end, I think we can expect a Beta around 2017 or so.
    Last edited by gurren009; 11-06-2016 at 12:00 AM.

13. Thanks!

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 572
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

I agree

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 164
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

I will be thoroughly disappointed if Terraria doesn't get its own forum section.

Oh, the forum looks nice and tidy too!

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

lol.... umm, check again!

Really loving the layout of the site! Feels so much more fresh and lively

18. Thanks!

Great changes, thank You!

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 36
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

I don't really mind the subfolders except that I do think there should be a help folder up top. Perhaps tell people to add tags to specific games so that it's just a general LBP help? For the most part, most questions getting answered will apply to all games afterwards so it will normally be assumed LBP3 (though there are some weird logic things between 2 and 3).