BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Help is at hand

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    scorpio1357
    Blog Entries

Default Help is at hand

Hullo Sackfolk.

Having been given a nudge by LBPKarting buddies in need of assistance and the fact that the Karting community is still going despite the servers supposedly being switched off?? I'm here again offering any help I can.

Now the downside.... I no longer have my beloved PS3, however somewhere in this grey matter of mine I do retain the knowledge and am willing, considering the continued upload of LBPK levels, to help out with any issues.

I've noticed that there are still Sackfolk visiting this forum, mostly guests which I've never understood, GET YOURSELF REGISTERED GUYS, IT'S SIMPLE AND EASY and this still remains the best forum out there in my humble opinion.

Although there's loads of helpful info in this section it may be quicker to just ask.

Sidenote: like the new format JDub
    Scorpio

2. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,897
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi Scorpio, thanks a lot for this fantastic offer! And to the community...this is your chance to benefit from the experience of one of the best karting creators that I know!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

4. Thanks!