BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I agree. I actually found LBP3 to be far more enjoyable than LBP2 on so many levels. It was just lag, online issues, and glitches that brought it down for me .
    Last edited by gurren009; 12-22-2016 at 09:16 AM.
    I'm just a randombuttguy

2. Thanks!

I can't left LBP. It has a meaning in my life.

It was unplayable. But they fixed LBP3. Not all bugs, but the most, how I see it.

Hopefully the creators will be there, even when LBP3 is older than 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mdkd99 View Post
    I can't left LBP. It has a meaning in my life.

It was unplayable. But they fixed LBP3. Not all bugs, but the most, how I see it.

Hopefully the creators will be there, even when LBP3 is older than 4 years.
    Yeah, I'm really glad at LBP3's current state, I think it's really impressive. But I can't help but think how much more Sumo could have accomplished if they just played their cards better.
    1. They could have made LBP3 for PS4 only
    2. They could have had dive-in at launch and made it their number 1 priority to postpone the game until online-stability and glitches were at least 90% fixed.
    3. They could have added more create tools (I know this is kind of a nit-pick, but I do feel if the game was PS4 only, all the limits of the PS3 version would be gone)

And so much more. But I am still greatful to Sumo(and MM cooperation) for making LBP3
    I'm just a randombuttguy

5. Thanks!

LBP3 has more tools to create a own little game. A few limits here and there still exist. A normal 3D camera would've been good. And about the PS3/PS4 thing: I think the PS3 deserved this last LBP on oldgen. Like the Uncharted series. It has 4 parts. 3 for PS3, and one for PS4. The next LBP should exist on PS4 only.

But that's the big question. Will there even be an LBP4? If so, who will develop it? MM is too busy developing Dreams, and even after that, they'll be making DLC and updates for it. If Sumo created LBP4, they might fall for Sony's deception and rush the game. Not to mention, as comishguy67 said in a post in the "Dreams BETA in 2017" thread, Sumo was busy with like 3 other projects while they were making LBP3. They won't be able to give the game the full amount of care it needs .
    I'm just a randombuttguy

8. Thanks!

I know this thread might be old, but I think that there could be a possibility of LBP4. I'd really like to see it considering LBP3 is turning three years old this year. Not that that's old, but just enough to where the community begins to decrease.

I love all the ideas in this thread though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja20101 View Post
    I know this thread might be old, but I think that there could be a possibility of LBP4. I'd really like to see it considering LBP3 is turning three years old this year. Not that that's old, but just enough to where the community begins to decrease.

I love all the ideas in this thread though!
    I agree! I would love to see Sumo continue the LBP franchise in some form or another. My only requirement would be that it's PS4 only, and that it doesn't get rushed by Sumo
    I'm just a randombuttguy

Devs need time, thats true. If someone makes a LBP4, I wish him luck.

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

Personally I don't really want to see an LBP4 if sumo is in charge of it again. I think they really missed the point with LBP3, and I wouldn't actually buy it any time soon if they led LBP4. What I would love to see happen is Tarsier be brought in to work on it (though do they only do portable consoles and pc?). Also drop the backwards compatibility and start from the ground up, making sure online works well.

Yes, Tarsier Studios is a good studio!

14. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust View Post
    Personally I don't really want to see an LBP4 if sumo is in charge of it again. I think they really missed the point with LBP3, and I wouldn't actually buy it any time soon if they led LBP4. What I would love to see happen is Tarsier be brought in to work on it (though do they only do portable consoles and pc?). Also drop the backwards compatibility and start from the ground up, making sure online works well.
    It would be nice to have Tarsier help or work on a new version and yes, they do work on PS4 console stuff. Their recent release, Little Nightmares is an incredible game and I encourage you all to check it out.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Tarsier Studios know how to make a game. LBPV was one of the best LBPs. If a LBP4 comes out, I hope Tarsier Studios are the leading developers. What makes me kind of speechless, is the fact that they are Indie devs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3