BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Heyos! Got another set hot and ready to go here.

This week we're taking a look at:

Zikkurat - Undomiel_
    Doors: A Tribute "2" - Sackboy_power754
    Project Ninja 風来の剣 2 - Esuki
    Cheetah's Revenge - Mr_Scheissbatzn
    The Darkness - ryomodono

This whole group was really fun, and the Yellow Squares could've been Green Circles without too much work. Even the Orange Diamond only got there for a lack of ambition. They're all definitely worth a go through.

As always thanks for all the support, i'm glad you're all finding some enjoyment out of these. Looks like we've got a month to go. Y'all have a great day, yeah?

Behind the Curtains Stuffs

Got the secondary recordings for episode 049 done yesterday, i'll probably play through them again in a minute to have them fresh so i can do the outro. Yesterday got kind of busy (and shockingly not because of the Switch), it didn't help that there was something weird bugging out in the hub that took something like forever to unkink (there was an extra space in one of the tags or something). Anyhow, it ought to be wrapped today.

Season one is drawing to a close. Just wanted to drop a reminder of the other thread. i know some of you have posted over there already, but if you haven't, and you've got some particular questions or suggestions you'd like me to hear, toss them up over there. All of the suggestions i've gotten so far have had a real positive effect on how the show's turned out.

2. Thanks!

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

What what? Tuesday (Takeaway) already? Surely you jest!

Zikkurat - Undomiel_

There's not really a lot that needs to be said about this one. It remains a very well-presented platformer with fairly standard gameplay. It does serve as an example of how a well-chosen set of materials and decorations can really help make a level feel like more than it is (this is not a back-handed compliment, mind. It really is important). i liked the sticker switch, but i do remember sweating over which stickers to use when i used them way back in my LBP1 level. i mean, you want to pick something that makes sense for the level, but also something the average player would have found in the game. Still, i would love to see the mechanic used a little bit more in community levels. i mentioned it in the episode (i think), but the point bubble placement is really quite good here. There are enough that you can get a good score chain going, but not so many it feels over-stuffed, and the spacing makes you have to push a bit without needing you to be absolutely perfect in your timing.

Doors: A Tribute "2" - Sackboy_Power754

Man, i really wanted to beat this one, Got stuck in the same place i did before, though. Figured out you were supposed to be using the front-to-back wall-jumps there, but i still couldn't quite nail the timing. Still, the level is really well-done, with a lot of neat stuff going on in the areas i did see. i can't believe i didn't put the "cheap 3d movie gimmick" in a PiP for y'all. i have failed.

Project Ninja 風来の剣 2 - esuki

Looking at it now, i'm pretty sure that last kanji is supposed to be read as "tsurugi" and not "ken." Bugger all. This level, folks, this is pretty gold-standard when it comes to alternate abilities on sack-things. Even on a fourth (fifth?) playthrough i noticed a couple of new things (like, did you know you can slice the arrows out of the air? Or that attacking from behind does double damage?). The environment is better than i gave it credit for in the episode, and the rooftop fight feels properly epic if you take it seriously, and don't just face-tank the boss. This really needs more plays, and a team pick, and then more plays.

Cheetah's Revenge - Mr_Scheissbatzn

i have no idea how to pronounce 'tzn' . i consider this a deep personal failing. This one is probably a little better than i initially gave it credit for. There's some nice use of depth going on, and you can keep a decent-enough pace throughout the level. i still think the palette is a bit to samey w/r/t other levels in the same setting. It's not, perhaps, entirely fair to judge this level in comparison to others, but it's kind of like zombie movies. Even if one is very well-put-together, if it's just hitting the standard notes, it's not going to leave much of an impression given how saturated the genre has become (of course, that leads a lot of folks to double-down on the "humans are the real monster" aspect, and so we get interminable slogs like The Walking Dead, or Crossed, and yes, i do consider Crossed to be basically zombies, and mostly garbage). Also, why monkeybars? i mean, really.

The Darkness - ryomodono

Meh...i mean, the power-up is nice, and i like the idea, but there's not really all that much done with it, and the level is so...flat? Empty? This one feels a bit more proof-of-concept than finished product. At the same time, it's not really a bad level, it's just kind of there.

So, yeah, that's the that, i figure. Hope y'all find something you like, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuff

Not much beyond what we said in the LBsP thread yesterday. Though it did remind me, Mei's gag in the intro is basically the plots of Puppet Master 1 and 2 mashed together. If you absolutely must watch a killer-doll movie, and you'd really like one of those dolls to spit leeches on some poor sap, well, there are worse pieces of scholck from the era. Though, to think of it, you've got one puppet with super-strength man hands. One's got a knife for one hand, and a hook for the other. There's the guy with a drill on 'is head. Later you get a chap with the world's most efficient flamethrower for an arm. i mean, really, leeches aren't all that threatening in the first place, just kind of gross. Poor Leech Woman. i bet she gets no respect at all. Of course, it could have been worse, she could have been spinny-face-guy. i bet they make him eat his lunch alone. Anyway, what i'm saying is, i watched a lot of garbage movies growing up. Also, don't watch any Puppet Master movie after part 2. Just, you know, don't.

4. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! This week's installment is hot and fresh here.

This time we're taking a look at:

Seaside Planks - CoolBriz04
    Night gardens Platformer - Skekem22
    Shake, Shake, Shake! - sayer6913
    Halloween platformer - Skylardean
    Up the wooden tree - cyber_myth801

All in all a fun set of levels, a few that really grew on me the more i played. Of course, Seaside Planks picked up the Level of the Day prize, of course. Still, give 'em a play and see what you think!

Thanks as always for the support, and have a great day!

i, honest to Entropy, thought this year was LBP's 10th anniversary, like right up until i started to put together the dialogue. i still decided to go ahead with the bit, because i'd already done the legwork. Also, 'cause i thought it was kind of funny. Also, also, because i finally got to use a throwaway gag that popped in my head about 10 episodes ago. On the other hand, i'd wanted to do a LBP1-esque title card, so i did...but looking at it now, i'm not sure i really like it.

Episode 050 is all knit together, and just needs the PiPs, so that's good. i'm hoping to put together a LBsP episode tonight, but that really depends on how the rest of the day works out, and how much time i have.

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

I really enjoyed this episode and it's levels!

Seaside planks was a really good platformer, especially because it was his first platformer. And up the wooden tree was also a solid platformer. I think I played it when you recorded it so we were in the same level, but seperated.

The rest of it was also good. Shake shake shake was a good looking thing, the halloween platformer had some layer problems and the night gardens platformer was also a solid one. I liked the theme! And they all took like 3 minutes to finish.

Thanks for the hard work, waffleking!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Yeah, i noticed that. They locked and unlocked the level a bit after that. Wonder what they changed.

Just a quick note, this week's Tuesday Takeaway will be late...perhaps even (Entropy forbid) on Wednesday. Somehow i actually slept in this morning (to the unbelievable hour of 7am! i am clutching my pearls here), why it had to on the busiest day of the week...well, because of course it would be. And that we're doing daily runs of Isaac right at the moment...ok, i'm just making excuses now...

Anyhow, sorry folks, we'll get to it as soon as we can get to it (there should be a Halloween LBsP coming today to balance things out, at least).

- - - - - - - - - -

Ossu! Belated Tuesday Takeaway!

Seaside Planks - CoolBriz04
    It really is a surprise how smooth this one is, considering it's a first go out. Platforms are well spaced, set pieces aren't over-long (and are visually distinct to boot), some of the notes it hits are standard fare, but then you get the disco room. It's still got that end of level loop going on, though, and that's pretty bad.

Night gardens Platformer - Skekem22
    My TV must just be horrible with ambient light. The first time i played, it was super early morning, the second it was middle of a typhoon. Both times i was struck by how well-handled the darkness of the level was. Today it was pretty bright late-morning, and i could hardly see a thing in the level.

Shake, Shake, Shake! - sayer6913
    For such a short level, and a race at that, this one takes control away from the player far too often. i get that a body wants to show off what they've made sometimes (heck, you could put that at my feet easily enough), but there's a time and a place. It is a nice looking level, at least. Race timer's still busted, though.

Halloween platformer - Skylerdean
    Felt roughly the same this go around as the last few. This is a short, simple bit of fun fluff that would go quite well in a quick-play levels list. The cameras could still be better angled, but aside from that, it dodges most of the issues that can come up with younger creators. Also, it's very much got its own feel, as opposed to just aping the spooky trend of the day (is that still FNaF? Are we past that now?).

Up the wooden tree - cyber_myth801
    Came away liking this one a bit more this time around, maybe not enough to regret not giving it a green circle, though, so that's alright. Sometimes i just get the itch for the old-school, LBP1 style, physics-dependent platformers. Very little attempt to present even a quasi-realistic environment. Just gameplay and "can you do it?" Turns out this go i could not do it, but it was still fun.

So, that's the that, then. All told, a fairly solid set. Hope y'all found something fun. Have a great day, now!

Behind the curtains stuffs
    Got the LBsP up at exactly the last second. Meant i had to take the subway in to work, but what can you do, eh?
    Levels got recorded for episode 51 though i haven't gotten the hub finished up. Still have the cameras, animations, and the background image for the monitors. Will have some extra free time Friday, so it shouldn't be an issue.
    Since recording for episode 052 will be next week, if any of you have any last minute questions or comments, you'll want to get them in quick. Since the wrap-up episode is going to be well simpler than the how-to one was, i can probably hold off recording it until the 15th of November, it be a bad idea to put it off too much longer than that.

9. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Right folks, back for Round 50 over here.

This week we're taking a look at

Soap Bubble - Tataye-06
    Books-a-plenty! - SeaMarshall
    Marble World - TheGraniator01
    SONIC WORLD - lacantalou
    The Caves Of Dream - SamDontTerebonka

Decent set of levels this go about, though i'm not sure if there are any real knock-out punches in the bunch this go about. On the other hand, none of them are completely without merit, either. There may be commercials this go about, that's not my fault. Apparently one of the levels has some music the owner's pushing copyright on. Also, the url has the word DOZE in it, which is weirdly appropriate.

Thanks as always for all the support. Hope y'all have a great day, yeah!

Behind the Curtain Stuffs: i really like how the title card turned out this time around. Episode 051 just needs two sets of PiPs put in and that'll be done, so ist gut. We went out to see the new Blade Runner last night, didn't get in to bed until...ahh...2ish? Then i woke up around 5a to record the Isaac daily. My brain is kind of on the fritz at the moment, so...we'll sign off here?

11. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

It's Tuesday Takeaway time! Whaaa!

Soap Bubble - Tataye-06

Came away from this one feeling a little less positive about it than i had in the episode. i still like the visual style, and it's nice to see the Blow Dryer again, but there's too much signposting (particularly that lift section, where it seems actively conflicting). There seemed to be a lot going on here, and it was a bit hard to get into a real flow, especially since you can't always tell how things are linking up, and if you'll be able to get back to an area to look for the secrets once you progress (the first area, in particular, it seems like you can skip a bit, and not be able to backtrack).

Books-a-plenty! - SeaMarshall

i remember thinking i really wanted to do a "If you see Marshal, say 'Marshal'" joke, and then forgetting all about it once i got into the level. Which, with all the Harvey Weinstein stuff that was happening concurrently, might have just been for the best. Not too much change here. It's a fun, simple platformer in the end. i still think cutting out some of the bubbles would add a bit more tension, and give the level a little more forward momentum than it has, but it's certainly not egregiously bad.

Marble World - TheGraniator01

Like Books-a-plenty, my feelings didn't really shift overmuch here. It's a pretty quick, for the most part decently put-together platformer. Sometimes that's all a level really needs to be, though. A little filling in with (or at least a more consistent placement of) point bubbles would have been nice, but that's really a minor issue. One thing i may have forgotten to mention in the episode (but i think i got in a PiP?), there's a bit with three raising/lowering blocks that looks to be set up as a crushing hazard, but they won't actually squish sackboy. In fact, i think they may have been dephysicalized. It's kind of weird.

SONIC WORLD - lacantalou

i was worried i would feel better about this one than i had in the episode, and then feel guilty for giving it a red triangle, so...i'm glad(?) that's not the case. Well, not really glad, i hate handing out red triangles, but at least glad i didn't dump on something that didn't deserve it. Now visually the level is really nice. Not a one-to-one match, but pretty well done (and the rotating rings, i have to say, were a neat effect). The enemies looked....well...not great, but you don't see too much of them, at least. But mechanically, the level is just all over the place. If there's one thing i'm a stickler for, it's consistency in how the player interacts with the level. If things work one way in one section, but differently in another, it's hard to figure out what you're supposed to be doing in any given area (unless it's been made clear that a gameplay element is being shut down or added, like if you can usually climb on something, but if there's slime on it, it's poisonous or needs to be cleaned off, something like that). At the very least, it looks better than that Marble Zone sonic level we played way back when, and it's not quite as frustrating to finish.

The Caves of Dream - SamDontTerebonka

This one stayed where it was for me as well. i think there may be a pattern to that last bit if you sit and noodle it a little, so my deaths there were probably on me. Particularly considering this was made by an 11yr old kid, it's surprisingly solid. You could argue that the power-up pedestal could have been placed in a slightly more obvious spot, since progress was dependent on it, but i think you'd be stretching just a bit. It's a nice example of music really fitting the pace and theme of the level, as well.

So, that's the that, i guess. One slight downward shift, but even that wasn't so serious. Glad you're all having a good time with these, and i hope you're finding stuff you enjoy playing. Have a great day!

The curse, it continues! Slept in again this morning. i have no idea why it's only Tuesdays this happens, unless it's unconscious self-sabotage. Now that i need to do the Isaac Daily Runs first thing, it really screws things up to lose an hour and a half or so of usable time. Now, i got the levels for for episode 052 recorded yesterday, and the gross set-up for the hub as well, so that's ok. But the plan was to use the after-shopping time this morning to put together an LBsP on mdkd's Cursed Trains level, not spend it on the Tuesday Takeaway. With luck (i should really stop saying that, shouldn't i?) i should be able to use tomorrow's early morning to get the dialogue/cameras/animations for 052 done, and mid-morning for the LBsP. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

You know, it's nice having a week buffer to work with, but it also means having a level you've done get picked up for Level of the Day stings that much more.

i'm going to update the series questions post, so...might want to check that out. Or not, i'm not really much of an arm-twister.

13. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Penultimate week comin' up here!

This go about we're looking at:

Creature Feature - JZX111
    No Way Home - P-O-D-4_G
    Run Sackboy - DARIOSCIUTO44444
    Hole In The Garden - SERnGREG
    Skull Island - missyhifi

Some standouts here, a few middling-but-decents, and an aggravating one (which, i suppose, is its own kind of standout). Certainly something here that you'll find worth the time. Just about done with this season, and it's been a blast bringing these to y'all ("It's been a blast"...people still say that right? Have i officially shaded over into old?). Thanks as always for the support, and hope you have a great day!

Behind the Curtain Stuffs

Lots of little stuff, i guess. First up, the Title Cards, Intro, and Levels are done for episode 052 are all wrapped up. That actually puts me a bit behind schedule, but not something to be overly concerned about, definitely not something that will keep things from getting out on time.

The questionnaire threads have been bringing up a lot of good ideas, and i'm very glad for that. Special shout-out to koltonaugust who taught me how to link within threads, and how to put time-links in my YouTube video descriptions. Little QoL stuff that i'd never even considered, and had no idea how to do previous, but should have a good effect down the line. Of course, the down(ish) side of that was i spent yesterday morning updating the LBPN thread, and no the word "episode" has no meaning when i see it anymore. i should update the various LBsP threads, since they're all omnibi, omnibusses, whatever, spellcheck hates them both.

i have no idea what the day's schedule will be like. If i've got a chunk of free time, i might prioritize putting out an LBsP episode, but we'll see how that hashes out.

PSN
    waffle_king23

What, what? It's Tuesday Takeaway time?

Creature Feature - JZX111

There are a few real standout levels for me this year, and this is definitely up in that list. It's just such a wild environment, the difficulty of play is easy to forgive. i like that the various elements do seem to fit together in their own weird logic, nightmare logic, but logic, it's not just random crap thrown together. This is a good reminder to me not to be lazy and just rely on my recent activities feed, but to take that extra step and dig one level deeper. Man this level...play it! Really, it only has 30plays, and a chunk of those are mine.

No Way Home - P-O-D-4_G

Did finally manage to beat this one, but it didn't really make things any better (the trick was to charge behind those plasma bits where i got stuck). The level is huge and blocky slabs of materials. The difficulty spikes up and down all over the place. It's got some nice bits to it (that machine we saw earlier on, for example), but there's just not enough to hang a hat on. It also has a forced level link to cap things off. Yeah...i don't feel bad about the grade for this one (i did give it a red triangle, didn't i? i've not got the time to check my notes right now).

Run Sackboy - DARIOSCIUTO44444

It would have been really nice to be able to skip the cutscene at the beginning, it goes on just a touch too long, to be honest. As for the level...eh, it is what it is, i guess. i mean, it serves it's function, and i had a bit of fun with it the first time i played it through, but there's very little meat on its bones to make it worthwhile going back to. Making it a survival challenge would've helped some, having to re-run the course, only this time with no point bubbles to distract becomes pretty dull the 3rd or 4th time you've died.

Hole in the Garden - SERandGREG

For something unfinished, this is really quite good. It certainly needs some polish on the intro, and i wish it were longer, but since those won't likely change, we get what we get. i liked getting to use the water-creatinator again. The environment is pretty nicely put together, and of course, i'm a sucker for just-secret-enough secrets. Will this one set the world on fire? No, of course not, but for a little 3minute bite? It's a pretty solid time investment.

Skull Island - missyhifi

Yes, yes, level of the day pick. i should have expected that; i've seen missyhifi's name come up enough in so many people's hearted levels lists, i should have expected something new from her would get a little extra attention. Some of the things that tripped me up, like not being in the layer i needed, or not tracking hazards, were easier to navigate this time around (which, i guess, shows that some levels can benefit from a few more times through). My feelings here really didn't change much, but, then, they didn't really need to. We've still got a very solidly presented environment with good material and deco choices, and solid (if relatively basic) gameplay. There's really too much signposting going on, but no level is completely perfect, i suppose.

So, that's the that for week 51. It's kind of hard to believe we've trucked along this far, but here we are. As always, thanks to all of you for the support and feedback! Glad i can bring you some fun levels to look at (a long with the occasional stinker, 'natch). See ya's next week!

i spent Sunday night and Monday morning inputting creator/level names for the post-mortem episode. i think it took something like 5hours (and that was with truncating some of the level names). Ninpy, if you're reading this, sorry i couldn't respond to your invite, but i was neck deep in text. We're looking to do the recording for the first part of the episode tomorrow, and then Thursday morning will be the more in-depth look into the series (what went right, what went wrong, where we can improve, that kind of thing). If you've got two cents you want to toss in, let me know by tomorrow, yeah?

Noticed off-hand that Marble World that we looked at last week is up to 3000plus plays. What the heck's up with that? i mean, i'm glad it's getting a little love, it's a solidly done level; but it didn't really strike me as something that would take off that way. Maybe TheGraniator1 is just a name that gets around?

PSN
    waffle_king23

All righty, then. Got this season's last episode coming up here.

This time we're having a look at:

Dog return home - jet_daikon
    Food Quest! - KevinExDee
    Bolengo - exorbitantikum
    BLOOD POOL -d3b2uniqu3
    Not Gonna Make It - SiPaNS-BOKUNO

It's a pretty good set, though there's one that's a straight-up stinker. Actually, i think that one is the only one of its type we've seen all year, so i guess we can let it slide. This whole year has been a hoot. We've run into some extremely good levels, a lot of just good levels, and just a handful that were flat out bad (and that one level we got taken down by Sony. Thanks Sony!). Thank you all so very much for giving me the opportunity to put these out for y'all. Hope you find something that tickles your fancy, and that you have a great day!

But wait, there's more!

Yup, we've got our kinda sorta post-mortem too. As a side effect of that we get to take a look at:

Cloudtop Mountains - m89091520
    Blink Ball Bash - MofoSupervillain
    Adadrtklkga - toejack2002
    The Gardens Remixed - ZePwnySack
    Halloween Hike II 2017 - enterzandman81
    Freakshow of a Carnival Warehouse - drixxs12
    A Balloon in the Mountains - VeryCoolMe

This is actually the second set of levels, which is kind of unfortunate. i'd done a first recording, and...it wound up pretty incoherent by the end. By itself that's kind of unfortunate, but there were some really nice levels in that set. This one is fairly more coherent (i think? i hope?), though i think there were some things i touched on in the first try, i forgot to say the second time out. Basically, ad libbing for 30minutes while playing levels, even working from a rough framework, is really tough. Like my commentary (even with Isaac) tends to be fairly gameplay focused, and the outro sections for R15F can be broken down into 5discrete chunks that don't usually go longer than 5minutes. i found doing this one here that i was starting to forget if i'd already said something by the end. Hopefully it's informative, and if it's not informative, it's interesting. If it can't even manage interesting, maybe, just maybe, it'll be amusing?

Like i said earlier, this has all been great. We'll be back on December 8th, though we'll still be around here in the meantime.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,844
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi waffle_king,

wow, a year has passed by and its been a good year, and you've made a major contribution to it! So many levels I never would have noticed, if I wouldn't have had the fantastic reviews that you've done so regularly and reliably and vividly! Thank you so much for that! You've absolutely deserved your little break and I'm looking forward to season 2.
    Have a fine time and many greetings, Jürgen^^

18. Thanks!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Thats my opinion as well. In fact I first thought his videos were only gameplay, but after watching a episode I was glad I watched it and i subscribed immediately.

A little more than 2 weeks and season 2 will launch. I'm excited about it.

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Tuesday Takeaway time!

Dog Return Home - jet_daikon

i have to say, off the bat, i love this creator's name. What the actual heck? When did this one pick up level of the day? i just checked my recording now, and we've got it at 900some plays; playing it now and it's 3500 or something? i mean, kudos, but...bwuh? It's still a goofy level with its own charm, and i did enjoy it, but it could probably use a bit more polish. Something i forgot to mention in the video, but there are a number of the Checkpoints that don't pop if you walk by them in the most natural layer. There's a bit at the end with a big slide you can get your doggy stuck on (also, the layer launcher earlier can get the little doggy stuck on the roof). Still, had my fun with it...though i wonder if a Yellow Square might not have been more appropriate.

Food Quest! - KevinExDee

No surprise this one got picked up as a Team Pick, it's got a sharp look, and the gameplay is fairly interesting. Could've stood to be just a touch longer, though. i wonder what the thermo was looking like. It's fairly involved for what's going on, and you've got the collected objects. On the other hand, i didn't really notice a huge number of different materials. And on the hidden tentacle, i think it was using most, if not all of the layers...hrmm...though to say that, i'm a bit surprised there wasn't much lag/screen tear.

Bolengo - exorbitantikum

OK, so...technique is a verboten word to the text-censor? Eh? Good to know, i guess. i really had a good time with this one, but i feel a little more solid with the Yellow Square we gave it. There are a number of areas that could use some tweaking. The layer launchers (as the so often do) can get wonky pretty easily. Little things like that. Still, it is a lot of fun, and it's got that old school charm to it.

Blood Pool - d3b2uniqu2

All i can say about this one is, last night i had a nightmare that there was actually a full, complex, and well presented level here, and all i had to do was go to the left to find it. Being so wrapped up with recording and commenting, that i completely missed it, and dumped a pound of shade on d3b2uniqu3 for no reason. i'm kind of glad that this was not in fact the case. This one's still just a pool of murky water, masquerading as blood. Bleh.

Not Gonna Make It - SiPaNS-BOKUNO

Not to much to say about this one that we haven't already. It's just a beautiful, if incomplete, piece of work. Also, nice that there's not much (if any) chunky loading, and very little screen tear. It's a shame the servers got shut down before we could see where this one was going.

So...that's the that for this season's last episode. All in all, i'm pretty happy with how everything turned out. Bit of oddness, but playing through things this morning, all of the levels had players on them. i think that's the first time that's happened. Thanks as always, everyone! Hope you have fun with a few of these levels. We'll be back with our next installment on Dec. 8th!

Behind the Scenes Stuff

Glad i got an LBsP episode in yesterday, too much space between recordings leaves me feeling a bit rusty. Also, not connected to LBP at all. but...this morning's Isaac recording was like the slowest-feeling, yeah-i'm-going-to-win-but-there's-nothing-special-here runs i've done in a long time...finished it up, and it turns out i came in 127th in score, and 75th in time (Daily Runs are ranked). i have...no idea how that happened. Maybe everyone else screwed up worse than i did.

21. Thanks!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10