BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

View Poll Results: Have you lost a PSN friend for seemingly no reason?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

5 71.43%
  • No.

2 28.57%

Default Me and my experience with PSN friends that I lost.

Hello. Boy this font looks massive on mobile! Anyway I wanted to share the experience I had with lost PSN friends. I have no idea what happened to them. All happened ages ago and I don't know much. I'll talk about 4 of them, 5 is too much. First of all was runicecho. He was great. He left me for a bit and he did come back but no for too long. He was awesome in my early LBP2 life with his old meanie costume and my little black shirt we built levels based around the 3rd pokemon gen team sign ups. Now he's gone. 2nd was CJM1-02. He taught me how to make movies but I never did use the knowledge. He was also with me in my early playtime and as I made the level called "wet" (literally 4 water drops from the sky) he would do his stuff then play my level with me. He was grand. 3Rd is Jellymans Dad and Jellymans Bro. He made great movies but then went. He came back as JMs Dad started a level, Sackboy : Lost in Paradise then just left didn't finish it. I don't want to talk about this last one though. He was my actual best frind on PSN. AlexCarnegie03. He made little levels, rase with the gadgets and boating. I liked them. Haven't seen him for 4 years. Last time I saw him he was 8 and now he's 12 or 11 maybe. I loved them all but they all just went. I miss them.
    Some dreams can't be achieved, I won't get this

That sounds amazing and sad!
    I also had friends that I've lost over the years too, since I started LBP around 2009/2010. Man do I miss those guys and gals that I used to be friends with, oh, the old days!

3. Thanks!

It sucks when they stop playing and there is no way for you to reach them again. One friend had been permabanned on two accounts and I didn't know about the new one until recently. Hadn't played with him in one or two years. Another one I'm not sure what happened to, but knowing him he probably got banned too.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

It's sad to see people leave and move on. I made a lot of friends here over the years and I find myself revisiting their profiles now and then to just reminisce the conversations we'd had, the jokes we told etc. It's sad to look at my friends list on PSN and see names that haven't even signed in on PSN in years. Just can't bring myself to delete them though.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Never can I delete one. I still waiting for the day when PSN says "AlexCarnegie03 is now online"
    Some dreams can't be achieved, I won't get this

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Heh, I miss some people, too. ...Except, I'm the one who left.

It just got too much after awhile, so I switched accounts. I do visit very rarely, though.

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

Same though, I rarely go back online. I'm surprised no one's like "WOAH YOURE BACK AGAIN!'

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

WOAH, sackman201, YOU'RE BACK AGAIN!

I feel bad because I haven't met ONE LBP friend during my 7 years of playing...... Usually all the people I met where jerks, did nothing but slap eachother in the pod, and just wanted to play bomb survival.

All of my friends on PSN are Uncharted buddies. They're still amazing and very very loyal though xD ^^.

40+ levels on the Moon...... Only 1 on Earth. Oops.

I miss Ratalsoni1, he was a active LBP Vita player. We played together in LBPV for some weeks. It was a cool experience.

I still remember this girl back then. She was my age but I told her I was 20. We played LBP1 back then. I really wonder what she's doing now.

Then there is CuriousSack. Awesome dude. I really wonder what he does today.

I've had several LBP friends that I miss. I can name some from my head... BOB2410, scuzzy1973, BBQ-VAQ, nerd-dog38, and many more.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

And I'm missing IrishDevil79 and Steve-tr.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

And I'm missing my pet cacti!

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

I found it!