BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Everything's disappeared!

Well, not exactly. Everything is still there, but it looks invisible.

Here's a couple of screenshots:

http://ie.lbp.me/img/ft/27e6eab127d0...16e0afdecc.jpg

http://i5.lbp.me/img/ft/4b5e82d95d24...302d27a3f5.jpg

http://i7.lbp.me/img/ft/19785e925a27...0057f05885.jpg

It's a tad hard to tell from these photos, but things have definitely disappeared! The reason as to why this is happening is because everything is cluttered together. I didn't get an error message until now, and I don't want to delete two months of work. If anybody has another solution, it would be very much appreciated!

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

2. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi Sir monacle,

I know this problem, I had the same issue in my very first level! Then I've been told that this can appear when bigger areas have been glued together. As far as I know ist the only solution to unglue some things til all objects are visible again! I'm feeling with you! Nevertheless I wish you a happy Easter!

Man greetings, Jürgen^^

4. Thanks!

Thank you!

Yeah, I must admit, I did glue everything down to save some time from having to tweak their gravity....

I'll try this tomorrow to see if it works!

Oh, and happy Easter!

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

6. Thanks!

Hey, CuriousSack, thank you, as it worked!

8. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi Sir monacle,

you're welcome! Fine to hear that you could let all things appear again! I believe that the glue in lbp has the power to fix things in a parallel dimension...thats the only reasonable explanation for this phenomenon!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

10. Thanks!