BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lbp Central RPG

So...is this thread over now?

Experience, loot & party! TenebrisNemo's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

I've been a bit too busy to play this game so I'm having a little break.

7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

2. The magic seems to hurt us. And I really need some more useful stuff! You can never have too many healing items now, can you?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

We haven't slept at all and it's almost morning. If we try to wander around with our current energy, we would be extremely tired again. I suggest that we find a place where we can sleep.

1: Set up camp right next to the river and sleep. (You: +1 Hunger.)

2: Go into the hut above us. Maybe there would be some beds to sleep on? (Everyone: +2 Hunger, -2 HP, complete quest "What is that hut?")
    Spoiler Spoiler - Option 1.

Spoiler Spoiler - TenebrisNemo
    Last edited by TenebrisNemo; 05-20-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

1. The hut can wait for now.

Cool! We are now 50% better than rested, and I am fully charismatic!

- - - - - - - - - -

With Nemo and I having full charisma, we convince everyone to climb to the hut immediately. With our high intelligence, we reach the top of mountain without injury. (Everyone: +1 Hunger, complete quest "What is that hut?")

Upon entering the hut, we find a strange wizard with a giant beard. He is skeptical about our worthiness at first, but our determination makes him eager to help us. What would you like him to do for us?

1. Tell us about the ultimate villain of the land (Everyone: +1 Intelligence, -1 Charisma, +1 Quest: "Defeat [whatever the villain's name is] and save the land! (eventually)")

2. Pay for a magical power:
    Spoiler Spoiler - ONLY OPEN FOR OPTION 2
    3. Give out magic wands and spells (Everyone: -1 Strength, -1 Sanity, +1 Magic Wand [can use any of your spells], new spell: Robusta Cantatem [+2 Strength to anyone for 3 turns, 3 uses])

- - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler Spoiler - L1N3R1D3R

PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

1. We need to save this land from madness!

It turns out that the evil being which has been tormenting this land is a dark demon named Dargos Sitoch, an enigma from another universe which was destroyed by him. (Everyone: +1 Quest: "Defeat Dargos Sitoch and save the land! (eventually)".)
    Spoiler Spoiler - Dargos Sitoch

The old man marks a spot in our world map where we must obtain the ultimate blade named "Si'un", which will banish this demon from this world for eternity. Si'un is being kept in the temple of the ancients, located in an island which is in the middle of the storm god's sea. We need to get onto that island somehow. And before we can ask anything else, the old wizard has vanished.

1: Start your journey and get to the nearest city which is right next to the storm god's sea. (Everyone: +2 Hunger.)

2: Check out if there is anything to take in the hut. (You: -1 Sanity, +1 Hunger.)

3: Inspect the map and think for a plan. (You: +1 Sanity, -1 Strength.)

Spoiler Spoiler - Option 2.

Spoiler Spoiler - Option 3.

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

3. I'm good with maps, I should be able to find a plan that avoids unnecessary travel.

Hooray! I knew being smart and happy would benefit our cause eventually!

- - - - - - - - - -

On the way to the city, I eat one of my Energy Bars so I am not Hungry.

When we arrive, the mayor runs up to us and tells us a rumor about a secret sword that would grant 5 attack power, making it much easier to beat Dargos Sitoch. He doesn't know where it is, but he recalls all the riddles that have been rumored about its location. The rumor sounds intriguing, but who knows if it's true?

1. Try to decipher it yourself
    Spoiler Spoiler - OPTION 1
    2. Ask other townspeople for more rumors about the sword
    Spoiler Spoiler - OPTION 2
    3. Stay in the city for the night, but don't bother with the sword (Everyone: -1 Charisma, "Rested" status)

4. Pass by the city (Everyone: +1 Hunger)

- - - - - - - - - -
    Last edited by L1N3R1D3R; 07-09-2017 at 03:53 AM.

PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

1. I'm fairly confident my mind is sharp enough to cut through the riddles.

And I was right! Sir monacle is able to defend himself now.

I eat all my 3 energy bars when we are leaving the cave. We arrive back into the city, which is still quite active even though it's night already. The city's lamps light the streets and we can see as the people in their homes drink wine and read some books in front of their fireplaces. The city seems peaceful.

We wander into the city's inn, where we are welcomed by the old innkeeper. "Greetings, travelers!", he shouts. "Here to look for a room or for a warm meal? Whatever it is, I'm quite sure I can help you."

Choose two.

1: Buy some stuff from the innkeeper. (Choose which items you buy.)

2: (Requires: Gold Coin x2.) Spend the night at the inn and wait until morning. (Everyone: Gain the "Rested" status if you do not have the "Blessed" status.)

3: (Requires: Gold Coin x2.) Have a tasty meal. (Everyone: -6 Hunger.)

4: Chat with the old innkeeper.
    Spoiler Spoiler - Option 4.

All posters are able to buy anything from this post. Only the money which you've earned before this post can be used to this. So if the next posters create a whole new scenarios, you can still buy stuff from this post and then interact with those scenarios with these items in your inventory. Note: You can only buy from this post once.

Last edited by TenebrisNemo; 07-09-2017 at 09:27 PM.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

(Wait, why did Nemo's Charisma go from 9 to 11? Unless he caught my post in the middle of editing it, it's only +1 Charisma.)

Well, 2 is a waste of money currently, so I'm not doing that.

I will choose 1 and 4.

1. I don't need a world map if Nemo has one, so I'll buy 4 Health Potions, 5 Apples, and 1 Shiny Pebble. (-19 Gold)

4. (see below)

- - - - - - - - - -

I tell him in our discussion that I possess a Ruby with some strange powers, that Sir monacle possesses an Ultra Sword, and that Dargos Sitoch is the "dark dragon" he tells of. This convinces him of our determination toward saving the land, so he lets us sleep and eat at his inn whenever we want. (Everyone: +1 Intelligence, +1 Charisma, -2 Hunger, +1 HP)

This town is now basically a checkpoint for anyone. (If you are in this town: -2 Hunger, +1 HP, "Rested" status if you are not "Blessed")

Sadly, we can't stay in this inn forever.

1. Go to the restaurant
    Spoiler Spoiler - OPTION 1
    2. Go to the Adventurer's Guild
    Spoiler Spoiler - OPTION 2
    3. Go to the meteorologist's (remember, we need to predict the weather to sail the Storm God's Sea)
    Spoiler Spoiler - OPTION 3
    4. Leave the city and move on (Everyone: +1 Hunger)

- - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by L1N3R1D3R; 07-13-2017 at 05:40 PM.

PSN
    Werttex
    Blog Entries

(My sanity went from 8 to 9, which freed me from "Nervous" status, which decreases my Charisma by 1.)

2. I'm poor and I need money!

I speak to the guild master and I have accepted all three quests!

We can complete the "Pebbles can shine?" quest immediately with L1N3R1D3R's shiny pebble, so we only have two other quests left which have been given by the guild master (Everyone: +10 Gold, New quest "Eww, five worms!", "Sorry, gopher, I have a sword!". L1N3R1D3R: -1 Shiny Pebble.). I lead us outside the town into the forest which is right next to it. We can't have too much money, so let's find the worms and kill a gopher.

There is a lagoon, a cave and a big fallen tree in the area where we are now. Where should we look at?

1: Search next to the lagoon.

2: Search the cave.

3: Search from under the fallen tree.

Spoiler Spoiler - Option 2.

Spoiler Spoiler - Option 3.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

2. We've had enough cave experience already, why not try another one?

Hooray! Worms get!

- - - - - - - - - -

Well, we've fulfilled one quest. Should we try to get them both in one outing, or return early?

1. Search the lagoon or the fallen tree (Everyone: +1 Hunger; then refer to TenebrisNemo's previous post)

2. Return to the Adventurer's Guild (Everyone: +10 Gold, complete Quest "Eww, five worms!"; L1N3R1D3R: -5 Worms)

- - - - - - - - - -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4