BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Media Molecule: "Making Our Dreams" Video

Here is a cool video I found from MM's twitter. It has some Dream's footage in it Especially from 10:50 - 16:05

http://www.mediamolecule.com/blog/ar...e_vfx_festival

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqW3D_uQus

Interesting Segments:

NOTE: I watched this with my volume muted so sorry if my assumptions are incorrect

EDIT: I've also posted all of the below video time-stamps on the youtube video, on the username: "random buttguy" That way it's easier to click on.

10:50 - 16:05 (Looks like some "Create Mode-like" gameplay!)

16:32 - 17:56 (I believe that's concept art and in-game content!)

17:56 - 18:04 (I think that's the in-game hud!)

18:04 - 18:22(More in-game stuff/concept art)

18:48 - 19:27 (I believe that's even more concept art and more in-game stuff!)

21:00 - 22:02 (Looks like an in-game movie/animation. The graphics and 3D design in this game are amazing!)

Was a great video, great presentation! MM and Kareem Ettouney deserve our respect for this awesome presentation! I think MM is getting ready for E3, seeing as how they had all this in one video!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, check out this youtube channel that has some sweet Dreams stuff on it! ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5r..._g2va9g/videos

(I encourage you to look at each video on the above channel, even the oldest ones. It has some new Dreams content that we have never seen before)
    Last edited by gurren009; 05-16-2017 at 11:18 PM.
    I'm just a randombuttguy

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 766
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Cool, some news about our eagerly awaited game! I have to confess that I didn't watch the news about "Dreams" the last months,...had there been any news the last few months????

3. Thanks!

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

There really hasn't been much news. It went a little radio silent after their announcement in December 2016. I'm okay with that though, since it's probably a lot of boring stuff they're doing, since the game was looking pretty decent a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust View Post
    There really hasn't been much news. It went a little radio silent after their announcement in December 2016. I'm okay with that though, since it's probably a lot of boring stuff they're doing, since the game was looking pretty decent a while ago.
    Yeah. I'm hoping that MM shows something at E3, or at least tell us when the BETA is going to launch
    I'm just a randombuttguy

6. Thanks!