BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,208
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Default Anyone play this yet?

Please no spoilers... just picked it up the other day. Came highly recommended, by some old friends of ours here on LBPC.

So far.. I think it is freaking great... and creepy.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

I've had my keen eye on it for awhile, but I'm waiting for it to be on sale.

It reminds me of games like LIMBO, The Cave and in an odd case, Stick It To The Man!.

All of these games are pretty enjoyable in their own right, but Little Nightmares just sort-of reminds me of them.

Oh, if that wasn't unrelated enough, I've recently been playing Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number, it's a good game, definitely an interesting story, but you kind of have to play the first one to understand it, and even then it's confusing....

Oh, and if I haven't advertised enough:

If that doesn't interest you, then I'd recommend Beholder, the saving is a bit wonky, but the story is brilliant. I'd definitely recommend it if it interests you...

I kind-of got a bit side-tracked there, didn't I?

Any-who, I'm interested in Little Nightmares, but I prefer to wait for a good deal, especially for game that lasts only 2-3 hours in gameplay.

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

3. Thanks!

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 566
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

Honestly the game didn't interest me until i heard it was Tarsier studios. I wasn't a big fan of limbo or any of the games that came because of it, so I'm a little wary.

LBPC Bounty Hunter Devious_Oatmeal's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Cryogen00

Hmm... Is saying it is a little shorter than one would expect considered a spoiler? I mean, it is short, but it is a wonderfully crafted game. I love all the small details and such. I'd recommend it, but more-so on sale.

I still really REALLY wish this game was on PC as well. So much potential.