BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Is disabling comments... disabled?

It seems to not be there anymore. I know you can toggle comments for levels still, but I wanted to disable them on my profile

This doesn't work. It was never there in LBP Vita and 3. Can't remember if it was a feature back then in LBP2.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Quote Originally Posted by mdkd99 View Post
    This doesn't work. It was never there in LBP Vita and 3. Can't remember if it was a feature back then in LBP2.
    It used to be a thing, just like the "boo" button. Those who disabled comments on their profile can no longer change it back.

I thought you was no longer able to disable comments on levels, too. Apparently you can, and I'm a huge dingus for still not knowing how to.

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

4. Thanks!

I personally am ok with not beeing able to boo a level.

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,208
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

yeah.. boos are not fun. However funny story I have shared before... but anyway...

One of my more popular levels had pretty much all yay's until one day I saw another boo get added and had to check out why. Kinda silly, but it was one of those "How could anyone boo this!?!?" moments and I really was a bit curious to who was my newly found dissenting visitor. lol

I followed their profile back and while I saw no real pattern to their likes and dislikes, the answer and reason for my newly added boo was discovered by the profile pic. It was a ps3 cam shot of my "hater" and saw sitting there on a coffee table was a cute little 2 year old with a controller in her hands.

Maybe she hated it anyway, but then again.. maybe she just liked the sounds it made when voting. lol
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Haha, what a cool story!

I think you did notice that in LBP3 many reviews get boos. Really wonder why that it...

8. Thanks!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    yeah.. boos are not fun. However funny story I have shared before... but anyway...

One of my more popular levels had pretty much all yay's until one day I saw another boo get added and had to check out why. Kinda silly, but it was one of those "How could anyone boo this!?!?" moments and I really was a bit curious to who was my newly found dissenting visitor. lol

I followed their profile back and while I saw no real pattern to their likes and dislikes, the answer and reason for my newly added boo was discovered by the profile pic. It was a ps3 cam shot of my "hater" and saw sitting there on a coffee table was a cute little 2 year old with a controller in her hands.

Maybe she hated it anyway, but then again.. maybe she just liked the sounds it made when voting. lol

That wasn't a funny story!

Honestly, it sounds like some kind of horror film, as you stalk a little two-year-old online, to find the reason as to why they dishonoured your artwork, with foul negativity.

Or maybe my mind just played it out like a horror film with dark lighting and anticipating music. I don't know.

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

10. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,208
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir monacle View Post
    That wasn't a funny story!

Honestly, it sounds like some kind of horror film, as you stalk a little two-year-old online, to find the reason as to why they dishonoured your artwork, with foul negativity.

Or maybe my mind just played it out like a horror film with dark lighting and anticipating music. I don't know.
    lol.... interesting perspective, but no... not at all.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

You can watch this tutorial I've uploaded that allows you to use the comments functionality on the current LBP.me website.
    You can re-enable and disable comments with this trick. Be sure to watch the video and read the description.

PSN
    sir_monacle

Quote Originally Posted by madmarsrocks View Post
    You can watch this tutorial I've uploaded that allows you to use the comments functionality on the current LBP.me website.
    You can re-enable and disable comments with this trick. Be sure to watch the video and read the description.

Thanks - Now I shall silence everyone.

Oh, but I can't be bothered to use Firefox. Is there a line of code that works on Google chrome?

14. Thanks!