BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Ossu! Back again for a Friday Night Bite!

Episode 098 - Ascension

This go about we're having a look at Ascension by Precipite2. The too long/didn't watch is it's a bit confusing for something so starkly presented. i like the concept for it, but...it needs a little more development, and maybe some expansion as well.
    Since this brings the playlist to 40levels, we'll have a clean-up episode coming up on Sunday so we can peel off the front 10. That's already done and ready to go, so that's good.

Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    We wrapped the Leon A-side of Biohazard 2 Remake yesterday. Aside from a bit of an annoying puzzle, it went...mostly well. The end was a bit of an anti-climax, but really it's just the half-way point of the game. Started Claire's B-side today and had a lot of fun with it. Lost the server again, but at least it was at the 2hour point (well, almost).

After yesterday's stream i noticed if i really shucked my buns i could make it in time to see the Suspiria remake, so i did that. It was actually pretty good. Well, the parts i could understand, at least. There's a fair amount of German in the film (makes sense as it's set in 1971 Germany), and i couldn't quite keep up with the Japanese subtitles. i wouldn't mind seeing it again, though. i'll have to wait until it's on BluRay and have it sent over. That or really up my game when it comes to reading comprehension.

We got LBsP episodes 098b (the playlist clean-up one) and 099 wrapped and uploaded. 100's half-finished, still need to record the takeaway and do the PiPs. Should have gotten it done today, but after the movie i stopped for a couple at my local, and then went out for pizza after, and since i walked down to the theatre by the time i got home it was...1am-ish? Woke up this morning feeling crummy and shagged out (that what i get for drinking like i used to, after cutting back so hard). Wasn't really hung-over, but just...no energy? Ended up sleeping for most of the day. Kind of kicking myself over it now, but *shrug* At least i was feeling normal and genki by the afternoon.

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Late bite is late because i went to see Aquaman. Sorry!

Episode 098b - Playlist Cleanup

Anyhow this go about we're clearing the front ten levels off the lbp.me playlist and giving them a last shout out.

vERGE^1 by TigerSlash03
    In My Dreams by rud-54
    Of Mice and Moon Cheese by amblaze
    Slick Race by mdkd99
    Sandbar sprint by pdfusilamiento
    Caverns of the Lost by LittleBigDes
    ?? LOVER by bananaash
    Going Underground by BzR242
    Honey Factory by NNP0IS0N
    A green problem. by bombird

There're some fun ones in there, some...well...mediocre ones in there too. Still, nothing i would say is completely without worth or redemption. Pick out a handful (or the whole lot) and give 'em a run and see what you think.

As always, thanks for all the feedback and support, and have a great day!

By needs this will be short, because i really need to get some sleep. Just got home, and tomorrow is an early shift.

Superficially Aquaman is a fun spectacle super-hero film that still managed to feel pretty hollow in its message, and ultimately left me pretty disappointed. Still, having tea with Cthulhu, and Willam Defoe. You can't really complain too much about that.

4. Thanks!

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Got the Tuesday night bite here! On time too!

Episode 099 - Deep down facility

This go about we're having a look at Deep down facility by markybarlow. The too long/didn't watch is it's a pretty keen iCandy platformer with an unfortunately obtuse early bit. Still if you can get past that, there are some neat gameplay elements here, and an awful lot of decoration (which may, unfortunately, cause slowdown issues). Give it a look, but be warned, you're looking at somewhere around 25minutes to clear.

Thanks, as always, for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Episode 100 is uploaded, and 101 is ready to go up as well; just didn't have enough time to get it in before work today. Kind of a milestone, it feels like (disregard the fact that between season one and two of R15F we have 104+ episodes, ne?). i was kicking around the idea of making some simple platform level to celebrate, and then life intervened.

Now, to have some Pumpkin Keema Curry. i am so hungry.

6. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Got another bite coming at you!

Episode 100 - Rusty Metal

This go about we're having a look at Rusty Metal by MajorMaximusLBP. The too long/didn't watch is it's a lot of fun, particularly once you get that it's not just trying to ape Portal. Some neat power-up puzzles, a nice (if slightly dim) look. It's a good 'un, so give it a go, yeah?

Thanks as always for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

So, this is (kind of) episode 100, eh? Been knocking these out for a year and eight months now, and there's a lot that's gone on between then and now to be sure. It seems a bit weird, really. It's not a nice, even chunk of time, and it's not really 100episodes, since we've had b-sides and the like. Still, it is kind of special. So, i put together a kick little 100b that'll go up on Sunday. It's been a trip, y'all, and my thanks to all of you for pushing me along this long.

Typing this up a little early so i can just hit post after tonight's stream. We're nearing the end of the Biohazard stuffs, i think maybe two or three more streams should handle it? It's been a hoot, and i've been well-impressed with how Capcom's handled everything. i don't know if we'll do a little with the 4th Survivor mode or not. On one hand, it's supposed to be really, really short all-told. On the other, it's supposed to be really, really hard, requiring a lot of do-overs, and that might not be that fun to do in front of an audience, or for the audience to watch for that matter.

8. Thanks!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7