BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 972
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Comin' back at you with another quick one here!

Episode 043 - From Cheddar With Love..

This time around we're taking a look at From Cheddar With Love.. by CANDY_KING_ALEC

The shorthand version is this is a ripe slice of old-school love, here. A very solid level, surprising in that i think it could hold its own against a fair number of levels made in LBP2 or 3. It's not necessarily excellent, but it's definitely worth a quick runthrough. Also, it's completely functional in LBP3, which is something of a surprise. Nary a break nor a glitch that i noticed (aside for one area with slightly over-bright lighting).

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    So.. i went and scrapped the outro for R15F - 007, which meant a lot of unnecessary work today, but i think i'm happier with the result, and it's been uploaded and set to go for tomorrow. Half-done with episode 008 as well, so we're just about back on schedule. i've not been putting together as many LBsP episodes as i'd like, but things have been kittywumpus with work recently, and i ended up losing one of my most productive day for putting things together two weeks in a row. Hopefully my bosses will cool it with all the jerking about.

2. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Thanks a lot, waffleking23,

I love cheese and I also love cheddar, mostly because of its orange colour!
    ...ok, I will try to use my imagination for the taste of cheddar while playing this!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4