BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ossu! Coming back at you with (appropriately enough) another quick bite.

Episode 061 - A Green problem.

This go about we're having a first look (for us, anyways) at A green problem. by bombird. It's a solid bit of gameplay in a really odd environment. You may have seen, or played, this one seeing as it's been up in LBP2 since 2014, but it was the first time for me and i really had a fun time with it. How you will as well. Thanks as always for the support, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    i decided to use one of the remaining lost R15F levels as a backdrop for our recap episode, and the creators of the two left over have other levels we could use for episode 024, so we're back on first impressions for a bit at least. The recap will probably be either tonight or tomorrow, we're at the 40level limit for the lbp.me playlist, so we need to peel a couple of the front end. i think i'll take 10levels, instead of 5, to buy us a bit of time before the next one.

i haven't done any streaming for the last few days, which is fine really, but i had a lot of fun doing it the last time, when someone actually showed up to watch.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ossu! Got a bit of a housecleaning episode coming up today.

Episode 062 - Playlist Housecleaning

Basically we've hit the 40level cap on the LBP.me playlist, so we're pulling the first 10 off. We're using Tiko Island by UNKNOWNBOY123 as a bit of a backdrop. i'm going to plop down all the removed levels' LBP.me links here.

Carnavalia - Zinetix-
    Voltaic Ruination - chronos453
    A blazing night - BzR242
    Mijinko - tamamipu
    Easter Village - Muncherization
    Wall Dodge - Craftling
    Castle of Forgotten Toys - SmithyBlacksmith
    Deceitful Delights - cmh95
    *Peace* - aiko-ami
    The World As We Know It... - Lillianna2nite

So give some of those a play or two and see if they tickle your fancy. Thanks as always for the support, and have a great day!

Today is chili day, that is all.

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

The code is wrong, Waffleking!
    I am going to watch it soon, thank you for sharing this episode!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Yar, i screwed up in one of the brackets...

Ossu! Coming at you with a last bite from our vacation (maybe).

Episode 063 - A Paint Job Platformer

This go about we're having a look at a bit of old-school with A Paint Job Platformer by nikkizumas. Long story short, it's a straight-forward, but still very fun LBP1 platformer. Very nostalgic in some aspects, and not broken at all in LBP3, so give it a look, you'll probably have a good time with it. Thanks as always for the support and have a great day!

It was kind of fun doing an episode a day here, though i don't think i could keep that pace forever. There may be another one tomorrow, but i can't make any promises, because the day is kind of in flux at the moment. Come June...well, we may have more time on our hands for production, but i'm not sure really what's going on there.

It would be nice if Sumo, and/or StevenI would quit snagging levels i'm going to be looking at for Level of the Day. i mean, like, if they could just wait until after the episode was out...

5. Thanks!

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Coming at you with another quick bite here!

Episode 064 - Robot Trash

This go about on the roundabout we're taking a look at Robot Trash by Gio-AS-97. We'd taken a look at Gio's The Factory way back in Roughly 15 Minutes Fresh season one episode 003, and i'd long wanted to get back and play some of Gio's other levels. Long story short, this one's really fun, and i'm glad i got to it. Thanks as always for all the support and feedback and have a great day!

R15F-S2 episode 025 is all done but for the PiPs, and it's only Monday yet. Let's try to keep up this pace, yes?

Also, speaking of Monday, i think mdkd99's new series should be starting today? So if you can, pop your peepers on that.

7. Thanks!

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

The level looks pretty interesting. I'm going to take a look at the episode later.

PSN
    waffle_king23

Thanks mate! It is a pretty fun one to play through, and not overlong to boot.

Ossu! Gotta a kinda sorta new episode comin' at ya!

Episode 065 - Livestream Update

Basically, it's just a notice about the R15F-S2 bonus episode(026+). We do use Secret in the savannah by will26571 as a backdrop. We're going to be running the livestream on June 2nd 8pm, JTime. That puts it at 1pm in Germany, 12p in England, 7a for the East Coast of the US, 4a for Arizona, and 9p for Australia. US folks, i am so sorry the time is such garbage, but it's the only time i can get to it. Basically, life is going to be...interesting for a little bit on my end of things.

Really could use a rope, over here. That or a shovel.

10. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

O-hisa! Long time no reviews, strangely enough, but we've got another quick bite coming your way.

Episode 066 - Lez Play [1][Horror]

This go around we're having a look at Lez Play [1][Horror] by superboy-justin. It's a touch over-dark, and could stand to be deco'ed up a bit, but at the end of the day i had a good enough time with it. Hope you will as well, just crank up your gamma all the way first.
    Thanks as always for all the support, and have yourselves a great day!

Well, got all the principal recording finished and edited together for episode 029, so that's cool. That means i'll probably be spending most of tomorrow doing PiPs for that and epsiode 028, but i'm still pretty well ahead all things considered. One odd little thing, but i noticed the clock in the hub wasn't keeping correct time. It was running too slow. Now, this came up before when we did that bottom of the ocean hub last year. i wonder if the busy-ness of the hub was making the logic go sideways? Something to keep in the back of my mind, i suppose.

Oh, hey...check out that level of the day! Yeah, it's stolen. Off the same poor creator (Sacred-Mi) who had their Islands level stolen for a LotD last week. i noticed the theft when i was doing some poking about into the Islands one, left a comment and review pointing out the theft (which were, 'natch, deleted by the "creator"). And then StevenI comes around and gives them the nod. *sigh* i did contact him (via Twitter for what it's worth), we'll see if anything comes of it.

12. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Comin' at you with another kinda quick bite!

Episode 068 - It Takes How Long?

We decided to kit this one up in an attempt to answer mdkd's question back in the livestream, about how long an R15F episode takes to put together. Tracking the time to put together doesn't give us a reliable average, but it's better than guessing. Anyhoot, if you've an interest in what goes into an episode, we present for your perusal.

14. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Got a really quick bite coming at you this go about.

Episode 069 - SIMPLE AND FUN

This time we're having a look at SIMPLE AND FUN by Smurfetta5683. The short version is it's a fun first creation from out of LBP2. The creator did show some improvement in later levels they made, though it seems they've stopped playing for some time now. Still, it's fun enough, and short enough to warrant a quick play. As always, thanks for all the support, and i hope you have a great day!

Man...stream went way longer than i expected it would. Brainmeats were definitely unmoored by the end of things. Thanks to everyone who dropped by, and a special thanks to first time viewer Enoch Root!

Also...i am really busy. Gotsta moter-vate!

16. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Hisashiburi desu ne?

Episode 070 - -Davinci's New Hideout-

This time we're having a look at -Davinci's New Hideout- by Nesh1515. Long story short, it's a fair amount of fun, and feels like a jump forward in design from Busy City, that we looked at back in R15F-S1 Episode 004. Hopefully it'll look like something you might want to give a try. Thanks as always for the support and feedback and have a great day!

We've got levels recorded for episode 036 (R15F-s2), and the early hub set-up so that's nice. We're pretty well sorted with Isaac as well, so good enough there. Yeah, kind of back on track?

We wrapped up Gravity Rush 2 on Saturday, which was a little unexpected, but turned out to be a lot of fun. i'm going to need to chew on it for a little bit before i decide just how i feel about the game, might do a special wrap-up/takeaway episode this week, though i'm not 100% on that right yet. A few new faces have been turning up on and off the past couple of streams, which is really cool. Since we wrapped the main game up, we're going to move Isaac and Gungeon back up into the Thursday/Saturday slots, and maybe run LBP3 community levels in the Friday/Sunday bonus slots; my queue is stupid long right now.

18. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Got an unexpected quick nibble coming at you!

Episode 073 - Of Mice and Moon Cheese

This go about we're looking at Of Mice and Moon Cheese by amblaze. It's a solid example of LBP1 era design, both in gameplay and presentation. Which means it can be a little clunky at times, but the fun and charm elevate it. Although it's been played by 19,644 folks, and you might be among their number, it's still worth giving a quick spin (again?).

Thanks, as always, for the support, and have a great day!

Every now and then i get a hankering to play some really old levels on the show, and here we are. i find it amusing they list the level as "long," seeing as it's only about 5minutes max, and you can probably get it down well lower if you play with a bit of skill. Maybe that was just what we all thought was long at the time.

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Back again for another quick bite here!

Episode 074 - Slick Race

This go about we're having a 2nd look at Slick Race by mdkd99, a second look on account of having seen lsrs give it a whirl on their livestream...though that was so early in the morning i can't say it helped me much here. Still this is a great level, and if you haven't given it a try, then...well, here's your chance, yeah?
    Thanks as always for all your support, and have a great day!

i need to eat curry. i actually have curry, so this is a realizable goal.

- - - - - - - - - -

A double dose in one day? Seems like it.

Episode 075 - lbp.me Playlist Clean-up

This is just a quick lbp.me playlist cleaner-upper, since we've hit 40 levels again. Though...actually a couple of levels have been taken down, but the playlist software considers them still up, so i can't put any more levels in it even though there're only like 38 in there for realsies. Anyhow, here's the list:

Circuitree - KomodoBrothers
    Fire of Terror - A-tony-MONTANA
    SPY RUSHER - Xx-53Luffy53-xX
    -survive! brain- - xo_2136_ut_771
    Over There and Back Here Again - scuzzy1973
    Cranium Cadoo - FlammableWhale
    Fisherman's Village - Addictex
    Proxima B4 - ONOR67
    DONT FORGET LBP1 - NICE-PLAYEUR
    PENTA - Creat1ve-Gen1u5-

They'll stay on the lbp.me playlist until the next episode of LBsP when i strip the lot off. But at least you've got them in one handy place here now. Thanks always for all the support folks, hope you have an excellent day!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Comin' at 'cha with another quick nibblet!

Episode 076 - Sandbar sprint

This time we're having a go at Sandbar sprint by pdfusilamiento. The short version is, it's a pretty nicely handling driver (racer?), with, unfortunately, not a lot of meat on its bones. It's nice enough for what it is, and isn't a bad choice for a short experience. If you're looking for something that'll test your driving skills a bit more, though, you might walk away from this one disappointed.

Thanks as always for the support and feedback, folks, and have a great day!

R15F-S2 is wrapped but for the PiPs, and that's nice (still off-schedule, but nice).

If you watch to the end of today's episode, you can hear a bit of bonus footage of me struggling with the creator's name. It gets a bit operatic, if that's your thing.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

Ummmmm. You are way nicer than I would be. How...in the..world, did you spend 10 minutes talking about this level? The only positives I could see about it was the smooth motion of the vehicle. Zero time was spent elsewhere on this level. I feel like the level was just to test the mechanics of the vehicle so everything else was sloppily made to accommodate. But still, nice video.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

PSN
    waffle_king23

Huh, that's kind of funny...maybe it's just how my tone comes off, but i was worried i was being too negative about it in the takeaway section. My brain kept on looping around to things i was disappointed with, and basically hit all the points you mentioned. There's no environment, no actual race, it's too difficult to figure out what path to be on (which is fine, because, again, no race), the buggy feels like a static object...yeah, i thought the only positives were the smooth movement, and the nice looking menu. Maybe i should bring out my "you done messed up, son" voice more often.

24. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Another quick niblet coming at you.

Episode 077 - Caverns of the Lost

This go about we're taking a look at Caverns of the Lost by LittleBigDes. It's a really keen little slice of LBP2-era level design. A touch challenging at points, but nothing that'll really give you a lot of stress. Still, it's a style of level i really happen to like, and hopefully you'll have a good time with it too.
    Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

So...work got cancelled today for a typhoon. It's only really started up now, though; and it's no great shakes compared to the one we had last month. We coulda totally had work today. Still, was a good chance to get some stuff done.

We're going to run a bonus stream tonight, 'cause...why not, really? Unless things get really bad and we lose our electricity or something.

26. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Finally got this one done!

Episode 078 - Chapter Zero

This go about we're having a look at Chapter Zero by chronos453 . This is our first time looking at an adventure on LBsP, and it was a bit of a thing logistically to put together. Chapter Zero is great fun, though, and if you haven't played it yet, please do so. The episode is a bit longer than normal, by necessity, but hopefully it'll be fun?

Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

i really need to get ready to go to work, like, now.

28. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Back again with another quick nibble!

Episode - 079 - Flow - MANGOPINE CAVERNS

This time we're having a look at Flow - MANGOPINE CAVERNS by ramon234567. It's a great follow-up to their earlier Flow- BROTHAM GARDENS, and a well-deserved Team Pick. Hopefully it'll be something up your alley. As always, thanks for the support and feedback and have a great day!

The movie last night was awesome, and if you have the chance, you should definitely go see it in the theatres.

My books arrived, though i haven't had the time to dig into them yet. Just from a quick leaf through, though, it seems that none of the old adept schools are outlined in this edition. That might be addressed and i haven't seen it yet, but i really wanted to see how the Videomancers were going to fare with the advent of things like YouTube and streaming.

30. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Just a quick video on the new scheduling for LittleBite-sizedPlanet, and where things are going from here.

Episode 080 - Scheduling Information

The too long/didn't watch of it is we're moving to a twice weekly update schedule from this week. Tuesdays/Fridays is the plan. i know i said 9:30pm in the video, but i'm starting to wonder if 10 might not be a little easier for things like updating the posts in forums. The two scheduled videos will be community-level dedicated, with different types as mid-week bonuses (things like tutorials and the like). i'm thinking of having one of the weekly episodes following the LBsP-style "anything goes" school of level selection, and the other being the more constrained style we used in R15F.

As always, thanks for all the feedback and support, and i hope you have a great day!

The LBP3 stream just now was a lot of fun. The demo for Chonos's upcoming level was great. Everyone give chronos453 cookies.

32. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Coming around with another quick bite here!

Episode 081 - Oddsock Mountain

This go about we're having a look at Oddsock Mountain by vuuduo. The too long/didn't watch is it's a fun, short Oddsock ('natch) runner that's a little light on decoration, but shows fair promise. Particularly as it's coming from a 9yr old creator. Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

It rained today. i didn't think it was supposed to rain. Now all the clothes i left out to dry on the balcony haven't. i'm a wee bit salty about that.

34. Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5