BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Factory Shutdown [1P]

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted anything - life gets busy sometimes! Anyways, this is the first level I've created in a long time and I'd love to know what you think! Now's also a good time to let you all know that I've moved to a different PSN account during my absence, so you won't find this level on ShamgarBlade, but Cubixphere instead. Here's the level summary:

"Time to shut everything down. Hop, skip, jump, and FLAME DASH your way through Mr. Box-Staccio's factory. Play again to experience race mode and compete for the highscore."

Here's the link: https://lbp.me/v/q1s55cq

Again, I'd love to know what you guys think! Constructive criticism is always welcome, helps me improve. Thanks!

[Image: 156a0e30d2b410d37ba4f906aa1515de57684a89.jpg]

2. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,796
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi ShamgarBlade,

I'm looking forward to play your level and I will give you my feedback here! I wish your level good luck, many greetings, Jürgen^^

4. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 968
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

HO..LEE. COW! Mr. Shamgar dang Blade! Wow! It is good to see you again! This is obviously queued. May be a little bit before I get to it, but I will get to it. Wow. Still can't believe you published a level. Been so long.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Good to see you again!! Happy to finally publish a level as well. Hopefully I can put out more, I always have so much fun making them!
    Follow me on Twitter: @Cubixphere
    Visit my LBP.me Profile!
    My new level: Factory Shutdown [1P]
    Old levels: ShamgarBlade Levels

7. Thanks!

This was an awesome level! Really liked the aesthetics and the flame dash was a very nice skill. You had nice obstacles as well.
    Mr Box-staccio was nicely made too! Would have liked to see him more throughout the level.

I had some issues with acquiring the flame dash when launching to another layer on occasion.

unfortunately I didn't come across the secrets, so will be giving it a couple more goes to try and find them.

Very nice level and can't wait to see what you produce next =)