BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default new quests glitch found?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL2KOI5-L-E
    this video shows an odd glitch that happened to me while creating. every story quest was in my popit!
    hello there! i'm blueblur98! i'm an LBP3 creator, youtube game reviewer, music maker and aspiring game developer. currently working on getting a PS4!

What a weird glitch. I never experienced this. Only thing I experienced with the quest tool was that all my custom made quests were deleted when moving the level to a adventure map.

I guess not even Sumo Digital knows how this occurs.

update: they're all gone
    hello there! i'm blueblur98! i'm an LBP3 creator, youtube game reviewer, music maker and aspiring game developer. currently working on getting a PS4!

It was probably a one time glitch.

that's not something that's never happened before.
    in LBP2 & LBP3, there was a chance you can get this glitch where your earth would be invisible which is a one-time glitch.

Weird bugs, man!

It sorta looks like you accidentally triggered a debug menu or something.

I mean, LBP1 had a cheat code that completed all creating tutorials and gave you all the items from them when entered. I think there's more cheat codes but people haven't really found them.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil View Post

I mean, LBP1 had a cheat code that completed all creating tutorials and gave you all the items from them when entered. I think there's more cheat codes but people haven't really found them.
    I remember that one. You had to do it at the credits of the game.

There may be more cheat codes, but I guess we may never know.

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

9. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil View Post

that's not something you hear everyday.

11. Thanks!

Interesting tip!

13. Thanks!