BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default (LBPC14) Water Splash - The Results

There were a lot of really outstanding levels created for this contest, and it wasn't easy for the judges to choose our favorite. We want to thank everyone for participating and for being patient, and now *drum roll* here are the results...

In 1st place we have:
    Toggle Lives in a Leaky Submarine: by Arastoph
    We loved the gameplay and style of your level!

Congratulations! You will receive a rare LBPC Pin and a Crown!

And our two honorable mentions, tied for 2nd place:

BEach MEmories: by xxAlexInLbpxx
    We enjoyed your unique approach to the contest theme!

And:

Sunnywing Warf: by ratalsoni1
    We enjoyed your clever and challenging gameplay!

Congratulations!
    Each of our honorable mentions will be awarded a unique piece of music composed by our talented CuriousSack

We also have a level showcase, go check out the Hub!:
    (LBPC14) Water Splash: Winners Hub

As we move forward in planning our next competition, we're pleased to welcome cakito123 to the contest crew!

Thanks,
    The LBPC contest crew:

cakito123, CuriousSack, fireblitz95, ForgottenEnigma, jwwphotos, mdkd99, Pookachoo
    Last edited by fireblitz95; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:52 PM.

Congrats to the winners!
    Big ol' Nintendo/LBP Nerd
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

I knew that one was going to win! Congrats to Arastoph!
    FIND OUT YOURSELF.

Team Picked: Dunce Upon a Time

Haven't actually played the 1st place level, oddly enough. Should get on that.

Congrats to the winners!

Great competition! Arastoph definitely deserves first place, their level was amazing! Good job to everyone else too, this competition brought out some of the most fun levels I've played in awhile.
    Stay creative!
    - Ratal

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,208
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Congrats to the winner! ..and the honorable mentions. So happy for all of you!

Also a huge congrats and thanks to the Contest Crew!! They ran a fantastic contest and so great to have so many awesome creators take part. You made their jobs quite tough and so thankful to see so much talent still in the community.

Hope everyone had fun and thank you all so much!!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    sir_monacle

Aw, man.... I thought my cheese-on-table level would've won the judges over!

I guess they don't like cheese...

Congratulations, however, to Arastoph, xxAlexInLbpxx and ratalsoni1!

Well, let no one say I'm not a man of my word.

Now If you'll excuse me, I have a dog to cripple...

]

signature 2016: "2016 yet I'm still using a PlayStation 3...." --sir monacle

signature 2017: "The more you struggle with something, the more rewarding it feels to finish it." --sir monacle

Congrats to Arastoph.....big thanks to the crew for the hard job.

There was a lot of fun with creating my own level for this contest and playing other creator's entries. Congrats to the winner and 2nd and 3rd places as well!
    Remember, you can do better. You only must raise the standards.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,342
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

And also congrats to all winners and all other participants (even the cheese-on-table one's! ) from me! Being one of the judges for this contest has been such a great joy! So many fantastic levels with intelligent and fanciful gameplay and design! I've been deeply impressed from all the creativeness and I'm happy that the whole event has become such a wonderful success!
    Thanks to the crew, its been a fantastic team working and I'm looking forward to our next projects!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Congrats to the winners! Arastoph's entry was my personal favourite too!

Really enjoyed all those entries!

Thanks contest crew for taking the time to go through all the entries and organising this contest!

Very well done everyone who participated! Many amazing levels were entered! Hope you all try again in the next contest

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

congrats dudes! Good work.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Wooooo!! Thanks so much everyone for the lovely reviews and plays on my level, now the contest is over I can finally stop people from escaping through the roof of the submarine!!

It has enough leaks as it is why add more in the roof?!

Thank you contest crew for all your time and effort creating the contest, judging it, updating it and then displaying the communities efforts so professionally in their own little showcase, it was truly a delight to be part of.

Additionally, congratulations to all who took part, your levels provided a new lease of life to a slowing down lbp community, you developed smart, creative and logical new realms of possibiltity for level design and deserve all the attention, positivity and plays you obtain. Hopefully through your levels other players will be inspired to create to the same level of excellence and we will see a new wave of levels!

which I know for a fact I am looking forward to playing!

Cheers everyone!
    Arastoph.

And everyone remember! This isn't going to be the last contest! LBPC is going strong and our Contest Crew is as active as ever! There will be more contests in the future, so don't think you didn't do well in this contest, because you all did fantastic and you will have more opportunities in the future!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Ninja20101

Oops, kinda late! (too busy with my wonderful Calculus book!)

BUT CONGRATS everyone! Give your selves a pat on the back for all who entered. Your levels were fantastic! I enjoyed playing some of them myself.

Hopefully there will be more to come!

40+ levels on the Moon...... Only 1 on Earth. Oops.