BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Question Source for these facts?

Yo! I'm an admin from the LBP wiki.
    There are two facts listed under the LBP PS Vita article that I need a source link for... but I can't find one. These facts are both true, if I remember correctly.
    "It was released 11 days early in physical form, although the digital version was still released on the 25th."
    "The original name for the game was LittleBigPlanet: Unstitched."

If anyone could help that'd be great. Thanks!!

What type of source does it have to be, an article, book, something official from MM or Sony?
    Anyways for your second question, I found this http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=127 to go off of. Its just some user on a forum saying they should have kept the original title of the game. LBP Unstitched,
    If you want to add me on PSN please ask me here first VIA PM, or else I will remove the request you sent me. I also only own a PS3 so if you add me on PS4, PS Vita, PSP, etc... You would only be able to message me :/.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

you can try and contact Steven Isbell on twitter @StevenIsbell He can probably help you out. Other than that, Google is all I can tell you .

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

the early name was found in the source code for the LBP website. that's the early name source, don't know about anything else though.
    hello there! i'm blueblur98! i'm an LBP3 creator, youtube game reviewer, music maker and aspiring game developer. currently working on getting a PS4!

I found this entry that mentions the release date:
    http://levelsave.com/little-big-plan...-release-date/

Thank you!!
    Although I can't really find a source for the first fact, I recall hearing about it in a YouTube video, so I guess I'll have to go searching for it.

Quote Originally Posted by petethepug View Post
    What type of source does it have to be, an article, book, something official from MM or Sony?
    Anyways for your second question, I found this http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=127
    Anything can be listed as a source, as long as it comes from something trustable. Articles, books and official announcements are the typical things.
    Last edited by Wander; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:34 PM. Reason: formatting failure :(

I will look on some websites and stuff to see if I can find anything.
    If you want to add me on PSN please ask me here first VIA PM, or else I will remove the request you sent me. I also only own a PS3 so if you add me on PS4, PS Vita, PSP, etc... You would only be able to message me :/.