BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Question Is LittleBigPlanet for the PSP worth my time?

A good school friend of mine is selling his old PSP for like £30, with is an absolute bargain! I was thinking about doing it to play games like Daxter, or Mega Man Powered Up, but then I remembered LBP PSP! Is this game worth my time? It looks pretty fun, and I like the idea of having LBP on the go, ever since my Vita bit the dust

What do you guys think?

2. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

I'd rather have the Vita. ... but to be honest, never had a PSP. Reportedly LBP on one was fraught with problems and I believe the servers for it are now off.

Hopefully someone that knows something will correct me!!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

4. Thanks!

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

I think jwwphotos hit the nail on the head. LBP PSP was not my cup of tea. It felt like a really toned down LBP1. I recommend vita as it felt like a small step up from LBP2, but with long rewind times.

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 654
    Overall activity: 98.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

LBP PSP was a neat game. It sure had a cool story mode, ok graphics and sounds and the create mode... well it was there. But overall this is a fun game.

LBP Vita would probably be the better game. It feels almost perfect. Great storymode, cool create mode with many tools, a minigame section and of course the community levels. If you have LBP Vita I'd pick that game, even buy it. But LBP PSP is also a fun game, just not as good as LBP Vita.