BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Default [Roughly 15 Fresh S2] Return of the Community Level Looks-At Omnibus of Love!

[Edit to Add]Fixed the Sound Issue, link updated, sorry about that[/EtA]

Ossu! Round Two is starting up over here!

[R15F-S2 12/01/17] 000 - Re-Introduction

This one is just a re-introduction episode, so if you've been following along all this time, and want to pass over, that's cool. If you're new to the series, welcome! i hope we help you find some cool levels, as we bop our way across the Imagisphere.

Thanks, as always, for all the support! Hope y'all have and great day, and we'll see y' around!

Behind the Curtains Stuff

We're up to the Outro as far as next week's episode. It's weird, the level recordings went smooth as, but i was having trouble getting things to click when it came to getting back to the hub. i should be able to get that done this morning, and once that's handled, the PiPs should come along no problem. There may be an LBsP coming up in the next few days, but i don't want to promise it until i've got the R15F engine running nice and hot. i was actually playing around with simple ways to reset sponge blocks on winches when they get hung up on platforms, which is so weirdly specific, but is such an annoyance whenever i run into the problem in levels.

Side weirdness: so i wanted to have some subtitles on the screen during the re-intro episode, where one would stay on the screen while the others were added. So, i clipped the video (in ShareFactory), added the subtitle, exported to gallery, started it up as a new project (because once it's been exported, it's all considered one file, so the clips are gone, but the subtitle or PiP or whatever remain). Did that three times (i wanted to list the level selection rules), and it looked good; but when i actually played the video, i found each time it was lowering the volume. The last version was almost muted, it was so soft. So...that's a thing. Glad i found out now, because i was thinking of using that technique to cheat in more than 10 PiPs. Would've been real bad to have it come up in a real episode.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Yeah! This has been a really quick return! I'm looking forward to round 2!
    Many greetings, Jürgen^^

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Thanks so much, Jurgen! It's great to be back! Speaking of...

Alright! Got the real deal Holyfield first episode coming up at ya!

Episode 001 - Again

This week we're taking a look at:

Shapes - Azalon
    Tower of Power - CalDav98
    Cavern Catastrophe - ManPetKid
    ADVENTURE IN THE FOREST - shadowbrine2009
    Professional Bunny - hunter10009

It's a...well, a mixed bag to start the season off, but i still had a fun time with them, and a fun time putting the episode together. Hope you find something in here to your taste. As always, any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks for all the support folks, and i hope you have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs

There's a copyright ding on the episode this time (apparently Song 2's owners are being assertive, which is weird, because i'm sure that song's come up in a ton of other episodes). So if there're ads in the show, i apologize, but at least they're not mine.

i don't think i executed it as well as i could have, but i really ended up liking how the Title Card turned out. If you recognize where it's from, you get a cupcake.

Like we said in the LBsP thread, episode 002 is uploaded and scheduled, and 003's levels are handled, so we're pretty well ahead of the curve here as far as production schedule. i had an idea pop up when i was putting together 002, and i thought i'd bounce it off y'all. So, data begets data, and i've taken to keeping track of 1st publish dates, plays (at time of recording), and time to beat. Is that information you'd like to see on the screen while i'm covering things in the outro? it'd be pretty easy to do. On one hand, trivia, and trivia can be fun. On the other hand, i can see how it might be useless visual clutter. Let me know how you feel, yeah? i could start to implement it in 003, if it's something you think would be cool.