BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Good episode, thanks for having another level I made in your series and one I helped create as well. Moth Garden was a remake of an older level that I wanted to work better in multiplayer, made in about one day. I can definitely see people finding the text in the level being overly quirky or bizarre.

Regarding Robots_Shadows I met him through the dive-in feature and he showed me a level he was working on that looked good so I decided to help him with it. Hopefully he'll learn a few things from me and show them to someone else.
    Last edited by MofoSuperVillain; 01-19-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Quote Originally Posted by MofoSuperVillain View Post
    Good episode, thanks for having another level I made in your series and one I helped create as well. Moth Garden was a remake of an older level that I wanted to work better in multiplayer, made in about one day. I can definitely see people finding the text in the level being overly quirky or bizarre.

Regarding Robots_Shadows I met him through the dive-in feature and he showed me a level he was working on that looked good so I decided to help him with it. Hopefully he'll learn a few things from me and show them to someone else.
    Oh ho, you're VilletteVillain? i'd no idea. Sneaky, sneaky. Still it was a well put-together level, and i enjoyed the play (though, if i'd have known, i'd probably done it on LBsP). It's been fairly rare for me to find a really good grappling hook level.
    i knew about the collaboration with Robots_Shadows, they're pretty up front about it on the level select page.

3. Thanks!

I'm not trying to be sneaky, I just make too many levels for one account.

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    waffle_king23

Quote Originally Posted by MofoSuperVillain View Post
    I'm not trying to be sneaky, I just make too many levels for one account.
    No; no, worries there. You're prolific creating (which is great!), i can see how your moon would get filled up. Sorry if i came off accusing, it's really no issue.

6. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Good Morning! Tuesday Takeaway time here!

Anpanman: Baikin Castle - iwi-iwi
    Meeeeeh... sometimes it's hard reviewing levels like these. Just from my own (limited) experience level building, i know how much work and effort can go into something, at first blush, looks really simple. i can respect the effort folks put into these things. But then...the end result. This one's blocky and cludgy. It's got some pace to it, but really not all that much. The enemies are only barely just, and the boss fight. Well, yeah. i can't pretend it's a good one, here; but i don't want to rag on it too hard, if you can dig it?

Moth Garden - VilletteVillain/MofoSuperVillain
    i honestly had no idea VV was actually MSV, though in retrospect, i should have noticed some of MSV's hallmarks. It's still an excellent level, and i think a very solid example of good design for the Grappling Hook. A lot of Hook levels, even when the level is mostly designed around its use, it just feels like it's there. There've only been a few i can think of off-hand where the Hook actually felt necessary, and that it added to the level (really, Superk96's Dr Monday's Nemisis from S1 - Episode 004 and EVERGREEN GRAPPLE by CB7thSun in S1 - Episode 019 are the only ones in mind at the moment). This one does a really good job of integrating the Hook Hat gameplay into the level and i appreciate that. i know i ragged a little on our little goth poet, but really, that just might be me.

Hootler's Revenge - EmperorGeno
    Not too much different this morning than i felt the last two or three times i played it. The costumes are nice, and i'm sure the logic was a real pain to put together; but the fight is just. so. sloggy.

Return of Mr Sandman - EnochRoot
    Finally got to look at something from our very own Enoch! Woot! i really liked the presentation, and i could dig on the camera work a little better this go about. The chattery teeth ate one of the kiddos i was trying to save, and that was too bad. i still think the gameplay, being a lot of flat running, made the level drag on a bit, but i'm still happy to have played it. Also, it pushed me to play the original Mr Sandman, and that was pretty cool (and varied).

Cape Carnival - Robots_Shadows
    Really glad to have gotten something from Robots_Shadows on the show, since we had to scrap a look at...i think it was Polluted Boots way back when. That time the recording wasn't clicking, and when i listened to it afterward, it just sounded like i was really tired and unhappy. This one's a really good, really solid Hero Cape level, which like the Grappling Hook, is a bit of a hen's teeth kind of thing. Not surprising that MSV served in an advisory position on this level's creation. Not too many more things to say here, but in the good way, it's just a lot of good fun.

So, that's the that for this week. Hope y'all found something fun or interesting (or hopefully fun and interesting). Thanks as always for all the support, and i hope you have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    Episode 008's all done but for the PiPs, so that's cool. Levels are recorded for Episode 009, but i got it in my head to try something new for the hub (just as a one-shot), so that's added a little production time that i couldn't use for LBsP, unfortunately. Doing a pretty good job with it, though (at least as in pace of production). i'm thinking i should be able to get an LBsP up on Thursday, though.
    Life stuff...i have 8classes a day, and usually 1class time worth of break (so...9 "classes" a day, usually). Yesterday, the school i was sent to for my kind-of-boss's whimsy...4 of my classes we're empty, and i had an extra break. So basically 5hours of nothing to do. Which gave me time to work out how much setting sent to 2non-home schools a week for a month is going to cut my paycheck by somewhere around 300bucks. How we're paid is kind of complicated to explain...but basically, next month's paycheck is going to suck.

8. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by waffleking23 View Post
    Good Morning! Tuesday Takeaway time here!

Anpanman: Baikin Castle - iwi-iwi
    Meeeeeh... sometimes it's hard reviewing levels like these. Just from my own (limited) experience level building, i know how much work and effort can go into something, at first blush, looks really simple. i can respect the effort folks put into these things. But then...the end result. This one's blocky and cludgy. It's got some pace to it, but really not all that much. The enemies are only barely just, and the boss fight. Well, yeah. i can't pretend it's a good one, here; but i don't want to rag on it too hard, if you can dig it?
    Iwi-Iwi is actually I6v6I's cousin who was like 8 or 9 years old when he made that level so we were laughing that you actually recorded and reviewed that level. It wasn't supposed to be serious or anything XD
    Last edited by ILoveI6v6I; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:33 AM.

PSN
    waffle_king23

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveI6v6I View Post
    Iwi-Iwi is actually I6v6I's cousin who was like 8 or 9 years old when he made that level so we were laughing that you actually recorded and reviewed that level. It wasn't supposed to be serious or anything XD
    That's really cool, and considering the age, the faults are much easier to overlook. i'm always a bit leery of assuming how old a creator might be, i made my first level when i was 29 or 30, and it was a pretty cludgy mess (not up anymore, though my second wasn't much better).

Also, you can help clear up a mystery for me: how did iwi-iwi get to use Japanese in the title and level description? i've found with mine, since i'm on the US version now, even if i set my system language to Japanese, it won't give me access to the characters when i input text. Was i right about iwi-iwi using a keyboard?

At any rate, glad you enjoyed seeing their level on the show, let them know i had fun with it, yeah?

11. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Friday's come again, and that means time for another Roughly 15 Fresh!

Episode 008 - Hoarfrost

This week we're having a look at:

Foggy Platformer - Jmat919
    "In the Sky" - MarsWalls
    Death Escape - Arey100
    Breath of Fresh Color - larrylewis91
    Popit - KleineJokeeh

It's an...interesting set of levels this go around, and i had a fair amount of fun with them. Hopefully one of them will catch your fancy as well...tickle your eye? Wait, i've got those reversed, don't i? Anyhow, thanks as always for all the support, and i hope you have a great day!

i think of all the tertiary characters on the show, Officer Sommerset and Ophidia Bombastus are my favourites. Something about an Avatar of Order dating an Erisian Paladan just tickles me. Also, yes, her given name is Officer; it's a family tradition for the eldest child to get stuck with it.
    Speaking of names, i realize i've misspelled Lucretia. We'll just say her family uses an alternate spelling. Yeah, let's go with that.
    Episode 009 is half-wrapped, i would have liked to have gotten more of it done (really for the schedule it should be done but for the PiPs by now). i got wrapped up with the set-up...i think i'll never try the thing i'm doing with it again. i think it worked out about as well as it could have, but i'm not sure i'm super happy with the end result. Eh...we'll see.

13. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Woot, it's time again for a (kind of late) Tuesday Takeaway!

Foggy Platformer - Jmat919
    The level is a lot more enjoyable once you know the "trick" of that "trampoline," that's for sure. The focus is very much on gameplay, and that's something generally up my alley (i mean, if i have to choose gameplay over environment, i'll usually swing gameplay. Though having both is best if possible). i liked the enemies with their LBP1 feel, it seems like we don't really see a lot of those any more. There's nothing here that's excessively challenging, except maybe one bit when you're going up a ladder with one of those little gator-beasties firing plasma at you. Fun enough for a diversion.

Death Escape - arey100
    Maybe this one's a metaphor for life, or something. You'll find the key you need to move on to bigger and better places, but just as you use it, you're eaten by a gribbler. That is how life works, right? i still think it's a bit odd that they went through the trouble of setting up a top-down environment, and then slapped you in a controllinator. i have a little more experience with top-down now, and it is kind of annoying to set up, but thanks to Danx87's nice tutorial it's not nearly impossible.

"In the Sky" - MarsWalls
    This level seems to be no longer available. No idea why, really.

Breath of Fresh Color - larrylewis91
    Not too much to say about this one that i didn't say in the episode. i really liked the environment; the gameplay, while simple, keeps you going at a good pace; the wall-jump bit could be a little better signposted, but it's figure-out-able. i just wish there had been just a bit more to it.

Poppit - KleineJokeeh
    This one really ended up growing on me the more i played it. The visual presentation is passable, but the focus is more on the gameplay, like in Foggy Platformer, so i can forgive it. i think the boost-boot/wall jump area could be a little better labeled, but once you've got the trick of it, it's not quite so bad. i'm not 100% sure the Grappling Hook bit was necessary, maybe it could have been re-fitted to use the Hook Hat, just so you're not working so many power-ups at the same time. Still, all in all, i ended up liking it a fair bit.

So...that's the that. Not too much changed since i made the episode, and that's fine with me. Hope you found something you had fun playing. Thanks as always for the support, and have a great day!

Episode 009 is done but for the PiPs. i scrapped and re-recorded the outro again, like with episode 008, but i think it ended up better for it. Levels are recorded for episode 010, but we haven't worked up the hub for it though. That shouldn't be so much of an issue though, since we'Re going for a more regular style hub this go about.
    We're done with Isaac dailies finally! Yay! So i can build up a backlog, and use my early mornings for something else, which is nice. i might even start walking again, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

15. Thanks!

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Sounds fair! I think I'll play Death escape and Popit. They looked very interesting to me.

PSN
    waffle_king23

Quote Originally Posted by mdkd99 View Post
    Sounds fair! I think I'll play Death escape and Popit. They looked very interesting to me.
    Yeah, Popit really ended up growing on me. It's not the best by any means, but i had my fun with it. Death Escape...well, i'm glad i got a chance to look at it, it's not a style i get to play all that often (interestingly, i think your Battle With Zombies is the only other top-down i've played in about at year). Still, it could definitely use a deal of work to really make it sing, i think.

Thanks for all the support, mdkd!

- - - - - - - - - -

Ossu! Friday's come around again, and we've got another episode coming up hot and fresh!

Episode 009 - Isometric

This week, we're having a look at:

DaVinci's Flash Platformer - Dany88games (currently down)
    Caverna - Thiag0_Neves3000
    *Star Travel* - Hana-Momo-Nao
    Rainy Tower - justjar95
    sand splash! - Daemalous

It's an interesting set of levels, though for some reason DaVinci's Flash Platformer isn't up anymore, with luck it'll be back sometime soon. i hope you find something here you might find fun. Thanks as always for the support, and i hope you have a great day!

So...i made that off-hand remark last week about how it wouldn't be all that hard to kit up a top down sackthing for a level. Of course, i'd never actually done that myself, so i thought, "hey, why not try that out for the hub?" i'm...not going to do that again. The scakthings themselves weren't so hard on the basic level, i just modified Danx87's recipe a little. But getting the animators to work consistently on them was not easy at all. Sometimes their facing would be what i needed, other times they'd suddenly just flop down on their sides (or at least, it looked like that from the perspective of the camera). In the end i just settled for look-at rotators and called it a day. The real issue i had, though, was for some reason building from the top down, and moving the camera to see place things was starting to make me feel a bit sick. Big props to folks who use the style frequently, because i just don't think i could do it.

When i was a kid, i used to watch a lot of wrestling. This was back in the heyday of the 80's when most every heel was some kind of really bad ethnic stereotype. i think i started to tap out around the time of the first Iraq War, Sgt. Slaughter turning evil and teaming up with some faux-Iraqi soldiers while we were firing rockets at Baghdad. Even at 12yrs old, that felt pretty wrong.
    i suppose "heel-in-the-ring, nice-guy-outside" is probably a cliche, but i have to imagine Wolfram and Tommy Tungsten are pretty decent people. i bet they visit hospitals to cheer up sick kids.

i've been feeling, i don't know, down-ish recently. Given which, getting the Neir Automata soundtrack was probably not my best decision, timing-wise. It's like pure, concentrated melancholy. Still, it's so good.

18. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Tuesday Takeaway Time!

DaVinci's Flash Platformer - Dany88games
    Another one that's been abruptly pulled. Still not up as of yet.

Caverna - Thiag0_Neves3000
    Not much changed this go about, though the grabble ground seemed to stand out a little be more this time. It didn't really cause any trouble, but it was a touch annoying. Still found myself charmed by the simple, old-school feel to the level. Never quite figured out what the thing with the wall jump section was, but i'm certain it was some kind of given ability. Was pretty awkward, though.

*Star Travel* - Hanna-momo-nao
    Eeeeh... as a short, cool-down level it's fine, but it's pretty thin; and the presentation is on the cludgy side. It's not bad, it certainly has its charm. That being said, it's not the best to come out of the Jside. Then again, it's not the worst. That would be hello....

Rainy Tower - justjar95
    This one just hit all of my "like me, like me!" buttons so hard. Simple, straightforward cardboard presentation that makes clear expected gameplay? Check. Interactive mechanical elements? Check. Challenging, but also fair? Check. If a level's going for gameplay over environment, this is an almost textbook example in my book. For some reason the bounce pad section i pointed out in the episode as being really hard, this time i cleared it in one go. Now, the cannon bit before that? Probably a billion lives spent there.

sand splash! - Daemalous
    We've all made a level like this one, whether it got published or not. i should have just put an overlay over this section of the episode saying "This will be your first level. Get it out of the way, and learn what doesn't really work."

So, that's the that. Hope you found something you wanted to play in this set. If you've only got the time for one, i'd give it to Rainy Tower myself.

Yes, yes, i slept in this morning. Again. Freaking Tuedays. It doesn't much help that i don't get home until 11ish on Mondays nowadays.
    So...one of the levels i'll be looking at...umm...in this Friday's episode (having two on the dock can make it difficult to remember which levels are in which, especially when you're looking at last week's episode's levels at the same time) got picked up for LotD. It's kind of teeth-gnashing. Especially because, *Spoilers* it's not like, particularly great?
    At some point shortly after LBP1's release, i completely forgot that reviews/comments on my levels might be an actual thing. So, i just stopped looking at them. Oops. There are like 9yrs worth of comments that i really would have been better up following up on at the time. Kind of bummed that i missed that opportunity.

20. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,423
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hahaha, thanks again waffleking23, I've thrown away my calendars, I don't need them anymore! I just wait for your newest edition to know that its Tuesday again!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

22. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Thanks Jurgen! We do our best, despite waking up late sometimes.

And we're live again with another Roughly 15 Fresh!

Episode 010 - Jukebox

This week we're looking at:

Just another platformer - masseyf
    SASUKE Ninja Platformer - simora2873
    Forgotten - DrJones20
    LBP PLATFORMERS II: RETRO - taytoez
    Twisted Cave Of Water - TurboToilet

There's an interesting mix of levels here, and hopefully you'll find something that looks fun to you. Thanks as always for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuff

The story in the intro is only slightly different from what actually happened in reality. i'm not nearly so bitter about it, especially not 20 years later. Still, it is amusing how these things work out.
    i'm a little bit salty about SASUKE getting picked up as LotD, mainly because i didn't see it coming i guess (i'm expecting one of the levels for next week's show getting picked, to be honest). i do wonder about picking something so inaccessible to present to the community as the best of the day, but, well, i'm not the person making these decisions.
    i've got the apartment to myself for the next week, i could use the time to get a lot of stuff done, or to finish up some games that've been languishing, or travel or something. Probably i'll just make an improbably and unnecessarily large Isaac backlog. i've just been in that kind of mood.

24. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Here we are again for a Tuesday Takeaway!

Just another platformer - masseyf
    Well, it's not what it says on the tin. i mean, it is a platformer, and some of the platforming is a bit tricky; but it's really more of a puzzler. Puzzler? Maybe. There's a lot of "how do i get this bit to move there so i can progress," so i think we can go with puzzler. My feelings didn't really change much from the video, the backtracking gets old quick, and the end, i was wondering if the juice was really worth the squeeze. i would say no, personally.

SASUKE Ninja Platformer
    Again, this one was in the same spot as i felt when i was recording. Visually, it's really quite keen; and it's certainly a hard level, which can be nice. But the gap between death and getting to take another stab at the run really starts to add up after awhile. Apparently there's an American Ninja Challenge show or something? Someone in the reviews mentioned that. i guess they just took the old American Gladiator sets and reused them, which i suppose goes to show that networks are pretty lazy.

Forgotten - DrJones20
    Meh...there's just not much going on with this one. It starts off promisingly enough, but then we hit the invisible floor section, and then it's done. As a vehicle for listening to a nice music track, it's fine.

LBP PLATFORMER II: RETRO - taytoez
    Nice little platformer, short, but visually packed enough to make it fun to go through. i appreciate that they had an option to change music, though i wonder why they didn't have a default song playing. You can do the whole level without any if you skip that bit at the beginning. i've been thinking a little bit more about music in levels, 'cause i play around with it for the show. i like the interactive music boxes more, i think, because you can squeeze a lot more out of a single song.

Twisted Cave of Water - TurboToilet
    It's...well...it's a pretty straight-forward cave environment. Doesn't do much wrong, but...once you've seen a dozen, you've seen them all. i don't know what TT was meaning when they said they were trying more unorthodox gameplay, it was all pretty orthodox to me. Maybe i've been playing too many levels. Interesting point, but i got a comment on YouTube directing me to another of TT's levels; but also mentioned they'd needed to signpost the level because people couldn't figure out how to finish the level without it. i...i...i've probably definitely been playing too many levels.

So...that's the that. It was a little on the meh side of things this go around, unfortunately. Nothing not worth giving at least a go at, but nothing that just screamed "play me" i suppose. Thanks as always for all the support, and i hope y'all have a fine day!

Got a weird glitch last night, putting together the hub, where all the timers and counters just appeared as the frame, so you couldn't see if they were really triggering or not. Seems to have disappeared this morning, though, so that's a good thing.
    i am listening to Bill Hicks, and that is also a good thing.

26. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Got another one coming up for all ya katz and katzenjammers!

Episode 011 - Kilowatt

This week we'll be having a look at:

Snow Dream - papabobo777
    Sweet winter dream - Iced_Chai2010
    The Tower of Silence - alexsiro
    Electro Shock - kissmyself
    colo colo ball - Lorococo

It's an odd, fun set; no real clunkers in the lot. There ought to be something there that catches your eye. At least i hope there is. Thanks for all the feedback and support. Have a great day now, yeah?

Come on! Really, now. See...i'd figured Sweet winter dream was going to get the LotD nod, and i'd made my peace with that. Wasn't going to be salty about it, 'cause the downside of starting to put together an episode one to two weeks before it'll be published is that sometimes they'll just take off in the interim; and Sweet winter dream went bang just about when i recorded it. So...okay.
    Then i wake up this morning and Tower of Silence has got the LotD pick...you know, as it does, after setting there for about 2years at a couple hundred plays. *slow clap* Well played, Sumo ComMan, well played. Look...i know it's just ego, but...fine, whatever. *Quietly seethes*

We got Pam back this episode, and finally had Stella on, and that was fun. Back in December, i'd had the idea of doing an LBsP story episode, with Pam, Stella, and Mei shopping for a wedding dress on one side, and Frank, Me, and Naoki picking out suits on the other. The joke was going to be us guys talking about marriage stuff, and the gals talking about what brand of monofilament wire would be best if you need to garrote your way through an enemy base. Yes, yes, i know it would've been as cliche as heck, but it would have also fit the characters. Also, it would have amused me, which is the important thing. Never did get around to doing that though. Lack of time plus a bit of laziness.

We might have an LBsP tutorial episode today, but i'm not sure (a) if it's actually necessary, and (b) how i want to set it up. Also (c), if i'll actually have time for it today. Thinking of publishing a gallery level for some of the stuff that we've looked at so far in the show. It would require me to go and clearly label all the logic bits i've used, and set up a guide, and all that...so...i dunno...maybe?

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu, Tuesday Takeaway time, whee!

Snow Dream - papabobo777
    This one stayed basically what it was, a straightforward, competently put-together Oddsock platformer. i realize that sounds like a backhanded complement but, i don't really have a large sample size to work from. Also, sometimes that's all you really need. Do wish the updraft in that moving platform area was a bit more obvious, not knowing it's there makes that bit really awkward.

Sweet Winter Dream - Iced_Chai2010
    i think this may be one of the few times a creator has taken some of my advice and made changes in their level, which felt nice. Things were a little more clearly presented, and they took out the sharks in that one bit which was probably for the best, those hit boxes were really weird. One thing i noticed, but forgot to mention in the video was, for all their shout-outs to LBP 1 and 2, there isn't anything for LBP3, which i found amusing and fitting. As much as i love LBP3 as a creation tool, and for the community levels it's brought us, it's frankly almost soulless in its lack of character.

The Tower of Silence - alexsiro
    i don't think i could gush much more about this one than i did in the episode. It just hits so many of my good buttons. i am actually pleased it got the LotD (It's one of the few crossover picks that i actually agree with, not to put on airs).

Electro Shock - kissmyself
    You've got to have a fair level of stones to pick a screen name like that and rock it like, whatevs. Good on you kissmyself. This is another one that hits a lot of my "play me" buttons. Nice and clear what you're supposed to do, so all the challenge is in the "can you do it?" i...was not able to do it this morning. The brain was not communicating with the fingers very well.

colo colo ball - Lorococo
    i'm glad i played this one, but at the same time, i can'T really say it's in my wheelhouse. Probably would have been better to have on LBsP, but the mini-game aspect didn't click until i was actually set to record, and by then i was committed to the set list. Still wonder how this one works with more than one player. i can imagine each player getting control of one platform, but that still leaves an odd player out if you've got a part of four.

So, that's the that. All in all not a bad set. Even the "worst" of the lot had a lot of charm, and is worth a good look at. Hopefully something here stood out for you and gave you a good time. Thanks as always for the support, and have a great day!

Harumph...ok, so...episode 012 is wrapped but for the PiPs, so we're good there. Got the hub half set-up for episode 013, and half-built for episode 014 (doing another little field trip, so i figured i'd do some of the set-up early). So all that's mostly good. The levels for 013 are recorded, but...there was a lot of lag/load during, and that leaves me with a little bit of a quandry. On the one hand, is it fair to keep them? All the loading doesn't really show them at their best. On the other it may not be the fault of the levels, so it's not exactly fair to cut them either.
    Speaking of system issues. My profile's corrupted about 6or 7 times since Friday. This after not having it come up but maybe once or twice in the year prior. i'm not sure what to make of that, except to be nervous. i've got the profile backed up, but...if there's something already wrong with the profile...well... Ooh...i know maybe i can delete my profile and try again. Sorry...that advice always rubs me kind of wrong.

29. Thanks!

PSN
    waffle_king23

Ossu! Coming back around again!

Episode 012 - Lunacy

This week we're having a look at:

Tower of Ice - SKUBSTER23
    Shock Therapy - rainbowhillbilly
    2018 Platform - Miwa0612
    Super cardboard adventures - selivura
    Future City speedrun - badpigie

A pretty solid set of levels this go about. Future City speedrun got picked up for LotD, because of course it did. But still, there's a fair amount of fun here; hopefully there's a couple you'll want to give a go at. As always, thanks for all the support, and have a great day!

i fell asleep yesterday at 4in the afternoon. It was just like, my brain was, "ok, we're going to sleep now," and my body said "ok, sure." Neither of them asked me about it. Really, i find that personally loathsome. And, of course, it meant i woke up at 2.30am. i did get episode 013 wrapped (but for the PiPs). Should put a few more hours into the 014 hub, since that needs to get done this week. Oh! There's a mistake in the title card for today's episode, but i won't tell you what it is.

31. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2