BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

I thought I'd pop by to see how things were going. Some of you may remember me from my stickied Tutorial threads. Others may remember me for badgering the devs constantly.

I just had to come and see how you were all reacting to Dreams. Oh Boy, is that going to be sweet.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Hey, nice to see you! I don't know you, but I'm also looking forward to Dreams' release date and it's features.

Quote Originally Posted by mdkd99 View Post
    Hey, nice to see you! I don't know you, but I'm also looking forward to Dreams' release date and it's features.
    They're showing logic in the new year. That's what I'm looking forward to most.

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Welcome back!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I hope the logic section is as full as LBP3's. I also hope the music tools are good and as easy as LBP3's tools.

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

Gribble****grunger! How the heck are ya? Glad to see you back man. Uh, yeah, I'm stoked for Dreams. When they first showed it 2 yrs ago, 2 yrs? Dang, it's been that long? Wow. Anyway, when they 1st showed it, I was not on board. I was like, a sculpting / painting game? What is that? No thanks. And even with their live streams from last year, I couldn't really tell what the game really was. But I watched all of the streams from PSX and I am floored and excited. I haven't been this excited for a game since LBP1 was announced! I can't wait!

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew fireblitz95's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    fireblitz95
    Blog Entries

Nice to see you! I’m totally excited for Dreams as well, it’s going to be awesome!

"Stay positive, have fun, and enjoy yourself.
    Together, as a community, we will reach our goals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also follow me on Twitter, @fireblitz95

Yeah, I hope the logic section is as full as LBP3's. I also hope the music tools are good and as easy as LBP3's tools.
    If I've got the time I'll do the same with Dreams as I have with LBP. Will we have a Dreams section? Perhaps rename the site MMCentral!

PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

haha, yeah, when Dreams launches in 2018 it will be a huge topic.

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 873
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

Oh, mm central sounds good. I was wondering what would happen to this site when dreams came out. I would honestly really like that with lbpcentral.com redirecting to mm central for about a year or so. Granted that's money. Also REALLY excited if they're having a whole presentation devoted to logic. I have no doubt it's going to surpass my expectations.

haha, yeah, when Dreams launches in 2018 it will be a huge topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust View Post
    Oh, mm central sounds good. I was wondering what would happen to this site when dreams came out. I would honestly really like that with lbpcentral.com redirecting to mm central for about a year or so. Granted that's money. Also REALLY excited if they're having a whole presentation devoted to logic. I have no doubt it's going to surpass my expectations.
    I think MMcentral would be a good title. All I know is by tying this site to ONE franchise, it's not going to get the traffic it deserves when Dreams releases. I suppose CreateCentral would also work.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

And also welcome back from me, GribbleGrunger!
    I see that you didn't lose your creativity and its good to begin in time to think about the future of lbpcentral when dreams will ascend the throne of creative games!

I can't join in to this discussion yet cause I've already changed to Christmas mode! So have a Happy Advent and a wonderful Christmas time! Many greetings, Jürgen^^

13. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSack View Post
    And also welcome back from me, GribbleGrunger!
    I see that you didn't lose your creativity and its good to begin in time to think about the future of lbpcentral when dreams will ascend the throne of creative games!

I can't join in to this discussion yet cause I've already changed to Christmas mode! So have a Happy Advent and a wonderful Christmas time! Many greetings, Jürgen^^
    I'm planning on creating short skits/films to begin with so I'm just trying to come up with characters for that at the moment.
    Last edited by GribbleGrunger; 12-18-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Heya, GribbleGrunger, and a late welcome back from me.

I've never met you, but we are on the same hype train so let's just go with it and see when Dreams finally comes out!

See ya!

TenebrisNemo aka. Werttex

Quote Originally Posted by TenebrisNemo View Post
    Heya, GribbleGrunger, and a late welcome back from me.

I've never met you, but we are on the same hype train so let's just go with it and see when Dreams finally comes out!

See ya!

TenebrisNemo aka. Werttex
    It's never too late! I've got so many ideas for Dreams and just can't wait to start my new journey.