BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Does this contest HAVE to be on LBP3 and only LBP3? Because, right now, the only LBP game I can use is LBP Vita. I do have LBP3, but my PlayStation 3 is at my brothers house, and he lives in a different state from where I´m at.

2. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Sorry, but I believe the contest isn't for the Vita. How would the judges, judge it? Especially if their Vita is at their brother's house. lol

Have him ship it to you!!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Haha, I still have my Vita and I could play it.

But I'm afraid it's LBP3 only.

LBPC Contest CrewRoyal High Alchemist Pookachoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Yes, sorry but it does have to be LBP3. We wouldn’t really be able to fairly judge a Vita level next to other LBP3 levels.

If your in the US, you should check out flat rate shipping options with the postal service. It would be important to pack the PS3 very carefully so it doesn’t get damaged, and you’d want to check on insurance options just in case, but you could probably ship it safely for under $20 - if that’s in your budget and having your console is worth it.

6. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

And while waiting for your PS3 you could play some awesome vita levels! You can find some ideas in the vita section!

8. Thanks!

Starting to worry that there will only be 2 entries xD hope more come in soon! I quite like the theme of the contest.

10. Thanks!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Yeah, looks like this contest won't have that many entries. I also like this idea, but it seems that some people (Who would want to participate in a contest) don't quite understand it/aren't interested here.

12. Thanks!

Wow, just 2? And that for a crown contest?

I remember LBPC2 long ago, my first contest, there were over 150 entries...
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...st-of-Entrants

LBP-HUB.com: LittleBigPlanet news, statistics, signatures, music, wiki and more...

Well LBP3 is old and the buggy state of the game has resulted in many creators abandoning the game. It also has to do with the time of the year, some periods are busier than others for people. This contest will probably be the last one so why not extend the deadline? It might encourage more people to do quick entries - that may also be very good depending on the effort.

I have an original idea lying on my moon that I first sketched down before LBP3 was even released. It may fit in the criteria but don't expect any story or fancy visuals. It's just pure gameplay you haven't seen before stitched together into a level with a simple design. I'm not sure if I will get enough time to make the length acceptable. But if all goes well I might enter with that level. It will be my last level in LBP3, before quitting as a creator altogether until Dreams comes out. It's up you folks behind the contest to decide whether to extend the deadline or be open to simpler entries. In any case there is already two solid entries and one of them is definitely already a deserving winner.

15. Thanks!

Dat Role-Playing Dude Rpg Maker's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry Your First Group 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Xyphas
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hanfi1311 View Post
    Wow, just 2? And that for a crown contest?

I remember LBPC2 long ago, my first contest, there were over 150 entries...
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...st-of-Entrants
    There may be other entries It is nothing like the good ole LBP2 days though.

17. Thanks!

PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

I found 3 entries on LBP.me and two weeks are still left. One way or another - the contest will count.

19. Thanks!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

One more:

Quote Originally Posted by MineValubleOres
    My Entry:
    https://lbp.me/v/q2ncn-e/activity

I cant post threads for a reason
    For Pookachoo

21. Thanks!

My link of awewomeness, heir apparent to other contests
    https://lbp.me/v/q2ncn-e/activity

- - - - - - - - - -

Couple of days to go you can do it!
    My saying: 'Fulfill Your Destiny' or 'Fight your longings' + = Success!

My entry is finished!
    Toggle goes through an internal change by learning how to utilize his ability in new ways that we have never seen before! Here's the link.
    I hope you all enjoy it and have as fun playing through the level as I had creating it!

I'd like join the contest ,I'm not sure what to make......Could it be like a trailer showing the weather change from summer to winter lol,I'm not good with Contests .

Could we enter a mini game to ?

- - - - - - - - - -

Didn't know what to make so I made a mini game for Valentine's Day here's my link https://lbp.me/v/q2qb9xh/activity I tried to make it go with the theme of the contest .,Good luck to everyone .
    Last edited by Lbphart3; 02-11-2018 at 05:04 AM.

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

Hello everyone.... here is my small entry , enjoy and have fun

Follow Your DreAmS

https://lbp.me/v/q2qbwfp

good to see a few more entries come in before the deadline xD

PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

From @ThomasDorland (new member who hasn’t been able to post yet) https://lbp.me/v/q2q-92n/topreviews?p=1&l=12

- - - - - - - - - -

The contest deadline is tonight so get those levels published!
    You can still post level links over the next couple days, just make sure your level is published - and do not republish after midnight GMT time

28. Thanks!

Good luck everyone!

@blacksackman

You left this comment on my level: "Good job but the gameplay idea was copied from @mpggsmpggs and his Quick Change level..."

That particular idea is one that should be copied.
    Last edited by MofoSuperVillain; 02-12-2018 at 08:29 PM. Reason: simplification

30. Thanks!

Woot good luck every body!!!

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast