BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sackperson Sergeant Lord-Dreamerz's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gurren009 View Post
    Coming back to this, I also feel that it is partly on us, the community, for not participating in this contest.
    I thought this topic was over? Wasn't going to reply anymore, but i don't want you to feel to down about this.

I think you are taking all this little to seriously. It was just a contest for fun. There are no hard feelings about nobody entering. Just wait for my next contest and hope it has more luck. Hahaa!
    ~Lets go on a fantastic ADVENTURE!~

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 140
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    gurren009

I apologize. I was kind of in bad mood, and I was also pretty upset that this contest didn't get enough attention. As you said, I took this way more seriously than you wanted me or anyone to. My bad.

3. Thanks!

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

I wasn't going to weigh in, but nobody has said the reason I liked this contest soooo here goes! I liked it because I got to start a really big project but I got sidetracked on a minigame aspect of it. After a while I kind of just stopped playing LBP, for good I think. I just don't like gaming as much; I found new hobbies. I will say that this project was definitely top 3 projects I've worked on in LittleBigPlanet1, 2, Vita, or 3. And out of those 3 it is EASILY the best quality, but it was just too big (I hadn't even finished the minigame), and I didn't have the dedication. Who knows? Maybe I'll pick it up once this semester ends just to work on it a bit. I at least feel compelled to finish the minigame since it's getting close to being complete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2