BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Questions about me

Am I fulfilled with H4H? Or a normal player? Or am I a newbie? A lot of raw questions started me to think about what I am. I can try and fulfill what I want to be. Trust me its hard to think of the up comes

But my real question I always think about is:
    Am I popular but don't know it?

I do (now) have 26 hearts though I know I have to stay on PSN for years to become popular. Think about Nuclearfish who does not play much or anymore on LBP. He is super duper popular that he got the crown yet he stayed for years from LBP1 - LBP3 and halted. That is called a build up. Build ups require huge obstacles and ideas, training and what not. He was wise enough to not resist the bait of stopping to trying and become popular. Till now perhaps. Same gos for comphermc, Poms and probably AlexInLBP. But me? I'll build up and Fulfill my destiny.

2. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 934
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

As an fyi...

Nuclearfish and Chimpanzee both got their crowns by running the amazing LBP Contraption Challenge. Most get their crowns for winning contests or doing something really incredible for the community. Not for being popular.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

4. Thanks!