BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Am I able to get my LBP1/2 Special Edition dlc onto LBP3 on PS4?

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there's a way or person for me to contact in order to get the DLC I had on my PS3 through the Special Edition of LBP2 onto LBP3 for PS4. Right now it's annoying, as I'm unable to edit my previously published levels (from LBP2) and try to fix them up for LBP3.

Anyone have any information or experience with this? Any info is appreciated!

2. Thanks!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,231
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Have you looked in the store on the PS4? Most times you just can download it. There have been other things though that just don't cooperate. One I bought again just because I was annoyed and was only $5.
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

4. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    Have you looked in the store on the PS4? Most times you just can download it. There have been other things though that just don't cooperate. One I bought again just because I was annoyed and was only $5.
    I tried that, yeah. Since I never technically "bought" them they're still for sale on the PSN store for me. The game came with the DLC loaded onto the game, rather than a code to download it off of the store (which would have made this easier for me).

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Huh, maybe it's like a 'bundle pack', which means that you didn't buy the said DLC, but a special version. In that case you'd need to buy it separately, if it is on sale.

8. Thanks!

That's a shame, since I got the LBP1 GOTY edition and all of that DLC moved properly into my LBP2 game. Do you think if I were to have gotten LBP3 for PS3 that the DLC would have carried over?

10. Thanks!

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Good question. It's the same system, so that could've worked, but I am not sure.

12. Thanks!