BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Dreams Campaign Introduction 1/3 [Playstation Access]

I'll put the other two up when they drop. I'll also include the link for people using phones. I keep forgetting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rF41hhnTMM

- - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by GribbleGrunger; 06-12-2018 at 12:38 PM.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

This is so awesome!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

The presenters make me cringe. lol
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

4. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    The presenters make me cringe. lol
    Holly only served to confuse the messaging even more too. 'In game' and 'in engine' is NOT how you tell people who have no idea what Dreams is what it is. 'All this is built in Dreams' and keep emphasising that. At this point I'm getting really frustrated having to answer the same simple questions. Someone asked 'can you control the lighting and the size of the sun.' I mean, seriously, that shows just how bad the messaging has been.

- - - - - - - - - -

I've added the second vid to the OP. It's really disappointing though. I also didn't realise I couldn't edit the thread title.

- - - - - - - - - -

This is the video you've all been waiting for. At Last. I'll post it here as well as in the OP:

Not a lot of new stuff for me. I'm hoping we'll get something more. Where the hell is the beta and the release date? Bummerrrr. Oh well...so many games to play.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    gurren009

Quote Originally Posted by BasketSnake View Post
    Not a lot of new stuff for me. I'm hoping we'll get something more. Where the hell is the beta and the release date? Bummerrrr. Oh well...so many games to play.
    I think Dreams might end up being delayed until 2019. There's still a lot that they need to finish and polish with the game. I'm perfectly fine with this. I think they should totally take as much time as they want with this game.

8. Thanks!

Dreams is a game where they should take a lot of time to market it and slowly let the players soak in the huge potential of the game. If it becomes a success then it will revolutionize gaming but there are many ways for it to fail. So far, the only enthusiasm that I've seen has been from previous LBP players, and we're not talking the casual LBP players, but the creator minority. It's a good sign that they're not so eager to reveal a release date as it's a complex game and I could only imagine all the possible crashes and glitches that could occur when playing. They don't want to repeat what Sumo Digital did and that's the old Mm we know.

10. Thanks!

I might as well put this here too. It actually shows something slightly different and Hollie mentions me moaning on her channel!!!

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Well.. you are kinda moany. lol
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    gurren009

E3 2018 was disappointing for me. Not that the E3 itself or the games that were displayed were bad, just that the games I was hoping for didn't quite show up. What they showed for Dreams, however, was pretty well done. Keep up the good work MM! And don't let Sony box you up with their deadlines and limits.

14. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jwwphotos View Post
    Well.. you are kinda moany. lol
    Bloody mods.

- - - - - - - - - -

It might not be coming this year ... 'Beta this year and out as soon as humanly possible.'

I'm in no doubt we get the beta this year and the finished game (STILL WITH BUGS) next year.

17. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,064
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Then I'll have a good chance to finish some of my lbp projects before everybody is only playing Dreams!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 795
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

I agree, CuriousSack! We still need some time to finish those insanely large projects.

I'm also a little disappointed, that the game might come in 2019, but oh boy the last thing you'd want is a buggy game and annoyed game developers. Give em the time to make it good. Be patient.

20. Thanks!

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

I disagree about the bugs if its released next year. The beta is meant to fix bugs that were missed, so that's why its impossible for it to be released this year even if the beta came out tomorrow. However, beta does indicate imminent release as they don't add features in the beta. I'm betting for a December beta with a christmas 2019 release. I will be shocked if it makes a summer release in 2019.
    Last edited by koltonaugust; 06-16-2018 at 07:19 AM.

22. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust View Post
    I disagree about the bugs if its released next year. The beta is meant to fix bugs that were missed, so that's why its impossible for it to be released this year even if the beta came out tomorrow. However, beta does indicate imminent release as they don't add features in the beta. I'm betting for a December beta with a christmas 2019 release. I will be shocked if it makes a summer release in 2019.
    It depends on what those bugs are. The LBP community actually thrived on finding 'glitches' to use to their advantage. The problem with that is every subsequent iteration of the franchise had to take those glitches into consideration, making it almost impossible to release a game that was bug free. Dreams offers everything and more than LBP could do WITHOUT the need to use glitches so even though it needs a beta to iron out bugs, they can't afford to make the same mistake again.

Sackperson Private koltonaugust's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Koltonaugust
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GribbleGrunger View Post
    It depends on what those bugs are. The LBP community actually thrived on finding 'glitches' to use to their advantage. The problem with that is every subsequent iteration of the franchise had to take those glitches into consideration, making it almost impossible to release a game that was bug free. Dreams offers everything and more than LBP could do WITHOUT the need to use glitches so even though it needs a beta to iron out bugs, they can't afford to make the same mistake again.
    Or they could not remake the same game twice :P

25. Thanks!