BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I personally prefer the forums and how structured they are.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    gurren009

Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust View Post
    But will they come back to this site is a question. Personally I love this style of forum and the look is my favorite alongside the LBP music one (but I always forget which one that is). It seems more people prefer discord which I will NEVER understand. All it seems good for is announcements with the few channels. Seems messy to me.
    I think they will. LBP fans have a kink for coming back and banding together whenever some Media Molecule or LBP related news comes by. I mean, look at what happened with LBP3. Tons of old fans came back to the series around June 2014, when LBP3 was initially announced. Dreams will be just the same. All Media Molecule needs to do, IMO, is to make an appearance at the 2019 or 2020 E3 events. That way almost all the old fans will come back.

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 795
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

I think it's ironic how there is a lot of action in a thread called 'Are LBP forums dead?' It contradicts itself in a way. Just something I realised.

Anyway, I agree, fans came back to see what LBP3 looks like. Dreams is a totally different looking game though. I think a few people will come back to the site, but the golden time for forums seems to be over for the most part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2