BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Faster Than the Speed of Oddsock

Hi all. I have finally created a new level called "Faster Than the Speed of Oddsock". It is an Oddsock Platformer that I hope you can have a lot of fun with.

Here is the link: http://lbp.me/v/q3bz2k9/activity

I am a total noob when it comes to remember how to format pictures, so here is 4 via my tweet: https://twitter.com/Caliboy4599/stat...82447925686274

Hopefully you guys have fun.

Thanks for reading

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

There's nothing that can be faster than... Oddsock, thats an old physical law!

Nevertheless good luck for your level!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

It's looks like a a lot of fun, I've added it to my queue. I'm also currently working on a fast paced space themed oddsock level, hopefully they won't feel too similar .

4. Thanks!

Thanks for the consistent dedication to the LBP community Curious Sack!

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slurm View Post
    It's looks like a a lot of fun, I've added it to my queue. I'm also currently working on a fast paced space themed oddsock level, hopefully they won't feel too similar .
    I'm sure, no matter what it will be great. If you remember, let me know on my profile when it's out!

6. Thanks!

A classic level, but well made for a lot of fun. I don't like the music too much but it's only my opinion. Well done !

8. Thanks!