BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    LBPC Contest CrewRoyal High Alchemist Pookachoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,143
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mdkd99 View Post
    I personally would delete the items you don't have access to, to make sure LBP3 doesn't cause weird bugs.

Anyway, if you win you'll get the crown/cap. You just get access to the items if you already have them in the popit.
    Continue creating!
    Yes, I would also recommend deleting those items to avoid them causing issues. And make sure you don’t have Sackbots wearing those items in any of your levels as that could cause you to get locked out of create mode later on.
    But don’t worry, having those things in your Popit doesn’t affect your contest entry or make the judges think anythig bad about you

Gonna be publishing my level for the contest soon .

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

Ok thank you answering my question. It was only a few dlc items in my costume poppet. I've had them for a little while now, and I've never interfered with them, and everything has been going fine. And thank you for answering my questions, I appreciate it

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 1,247
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ECHOSTAR3 View Post
    Ok thank you answering my question. It was only a few dlc items in my costume poppet. I've had them for a little while now, and I've never interfered with them, and everything has been going fine. And thank you for answering my questions, I appreciate it
    If you have questions that are not related to this contest, please create a new thread in the Help section. This thread is for the contest.. If you want to reply to me, please send me a visitors message or a pm here in this forum.

Thanks!!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewKeyholder of Imagination L-I-M-I's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    L-I-M-I
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ECHOSTAR3 View Post
    There is one crown issue that is well known and unfortunately I am affected by it.

If you downloaded the crown from the psn store about 5 years ago while it was inadvertently free for everyone, you will not be able to have it even with a legit code. I can only where my crown in the vita version and maybe lbp2....

I have an avatar, it's just you can't see it cause your screen is dirty.......

I has levels!
    Stealing Sound .............................http://lbp.me/v/j5pb0y
    Ordinary Joe ......................................http://lbp.me/v/fgjzb1
    Sacks-Off, Dance-Off ................................http://lbp.me/v/jbb24n
    The Very Hungry Caterpillar..............................http://lbp.me/v/gg-xt7
    Merry Thanksgivoween Arcadium Explodaganza......http://lbp.me/v/g3gmwr

Quote Originally Posted by L-I-M-I View Post
    There is one crown issue that is well known and unfortunately I am affected by it.

If you downloaded the crown from the psn store about 5 years ago while it was inadvertently free for everyone, you will not be able to have it even with a legit code. I can only where my crown in the vita version and maybe lbp2....
    I was worried about this you answered something I've wondered about for 5 years lol,As I got the crown from the store when it was available,You can wear the crown in Lbp 1 and if your lbp 3 starts up off line you can wear it on there to .

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

7. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3