BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    LBPC Contest CrewRoyal High Alchemist Pookachoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Album pictures 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Pookachoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mdkd99 View Post
    I personally would delete the items you don't have access to, to make sure LBP3 doesn't cause weird bugs.

Anyway, if you win you'll get the crown/cap. You just get access to the items if you already have them in the popit.
    Continue creating!
    Yes, I would also recommend deleting those items to avoid them causing issues. And make sure you don’t have Sackbots wearing those items in any of your levels as that could cause you to get locked out of create mode later on.
    But don’t worry, having those things in your Popit doesn’t affect your contest entry or make the judges think anythig bad about you

Gonna be publishing my level for the contest soon .

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

Ok thank you answering my question. It was only a few dlc items in my costume poppet. I've had them for a little while now, and I've never interfered with them, and everything has been going fine. And thank you for answering my questions, I appreciate it

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ECHOSTAR3 View Post
    Ok thank you answering my question. It was only a few dlc items in my costume poppet. I've had them for a little while now, and I've never interfered with them, and everything has been going fine. And thank you for answering my questions, I appreciate it
    If you have questions that are not related to this contest, please create a new thread in the Help section. This thread is for the contest.. If you want to reply to me, please send me a visitors message or a pm here in this forum.

Thanks!!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewKeyholder of Imagination L-I-M-I's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 597
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    L-I-M-I
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ECHOSTAR3 View Post
    There is one crown issue that is well known and unfortunately I am affected by it.

If you downloaded the crown from the psn store about 5 years ago while it was inadvertently free for everyone, you will not be able to have it even with a legit code. I can only where my crown in the vita version and maybe lbp2....

I have an avatar, it's just you can't see it cause your screen is dirty.......

I has levels!
    Stealing Sound .............................http://lbp.me/v/j5pb0y
    Ordinary Joe ......................................http://lbp.me/v/fgjzb1
    Sacks-Off, Dance-Off ................................http://lbp.me/v/jbb24n
    The Very Hungry Caterpillar..............................http://lbp.me/v/gg-xt7
    Merry Thanksgivoween Arcadium Explodaganza......http://lbp.me/v/g3gmwr

Quote Originally Posted by L-I-M-I View Post
    There is one crown issue that is well known and unfortunately I am affected by it.

If you downloaded the crown from the psn store about 5 years ago while it was inadvertently free for everyone, you will not be able to have it even with a legit code. I can only where my crown in the vita version and maybe lbp2....
    I was worried about this you answered something I've wondered about for 5 years lol,As I got the crown from the store when it was available,You can wear the crown in Lbp 1 and if your lbp 3 starts up off line you can wear it on there to .

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

7. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewKeyholder of Imagination L-I-M-I's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 597
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    L-I-M-I
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lbphart3 View Post
    I was worried about this you answered something I've wondered about for 5 years lol,As I got the crown from the store when it was available,You can wear the crown in Lbp 1 and if your lbp 3 starts up off line you can wear it on there to .
    Mine worked in lbp3. Checked the other night. I do remember when I got it I couldn’t wear it cause I snagged it from the store as well. It might just be lbp2

I have an avatar, it's just you can't see it cause your screen is dirty.......

I has levels!
    Stealing Sound .............................http://lbp.me/v/j5pb0y
    Ordinary Joe ......................................http://lbp.me/v/fgjzb1
    Sacks-Off, Dance-Off ................................http://lbp.me/v/jbb24n
    The Very Hungry Caterpillar..............................http://lbp.me/v/gg-xt7
    Merry Thanksgivoween Arcadium Explodaganza......http://lbp.me/v/g3gmwr

Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Seriously folks... back on topic please? I know it is dead here, but open a thread in the help forum for questions like these.

Please?

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 58
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

So there's a user who isn't registered here and they don't plan to, but they want to participate in the contest. The creator finished the entry already. Is it a valid entry if he adds [LBPC16] to the level title?

11. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

I think in other LBP contests there has been the possibility, that creator who haven't been members of the forum, which organized the contest, nevertheless could participate. After all the motto of our contest is "Anything Goes". In the contest that I remember, one of the crew undertook the task of writing a note for the participants thread. In case of winning a prize we could use the PSN-account!

13. Thanks!

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Why wouldn't someone wanting to enter a contest want to sign up or at least say hello? If it meant possibly missing a shot at winning?

Whatever... but I have to question the tenacity of said creator. lol

15. Thanks!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Maybe the creator is young and his parents didn't allow to join any internet forum or social network.

17. Thanks!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

Yeah I need to find out the creator's name. Who knows why he doesn't want to join now. We'll see.

XxVisioN6Sic6xX - That's his account on PSN. He plans to publish the level soon I guess. So, is it allowed to join without registering here? If not I'll text them about it and we'll see.
    Last edited by mdkd99; 12-17-2018 at 09:58 PM.

19. Thanks!

PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Did he just expect us to find his level and hope he is entered? Seems a bit more "all on us" rather than ensuring you are entered.

Up to you guys really. I guess I don't care, but I do find it a bit strange regardless. lol

21. Thanks!

PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

To me the question is...do we want the contest to be an internal contest for lbpc forum members only or should it be a contest addressed to everybody outside in the lbp universe. I would prefer the second variety. Cause there are not so many active creators left in the forum and a lot of them are in the contest crew.

The name of the creator is XxVisioN6Sic6xX

I see no reason why to exclude him from participating. Thats my opinion!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

23. Thanks!

PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

HI ECHOSTAR3,

good luck for the contest, I'm looking forward to play your level!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

25. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew fireblitz95's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,322
    PSN
    fireblitz95
    Blog Entries

I’m waiting for the deadline to play any entries, excited to see what everyone has to show!

"Stay positive, have fun, and enjoy yourself.
    Together, as a community, we will reach our goals."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also follow me on Twitter, @fireblitz95

Are there any rules against updating a level you submitted after the contest is over? Say I create something cool, but due to the deadline it didn't live up to its full potential. Would I be allowed to expand upon that level after the contest has ended? Currently the rules say you can't make changes after the deadline, suggesting you're never allowed to update the level you submit.

28. Thanks!

PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

That is true, you can edit the level title, description and tags, but not the level itself.

Don't know about the other crew members, but I personally would allow bugfixes, like if you can't finish the level and you found a way to fix it.

30. Thanks!

PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

You can't edit the level after deadline til the results of the contest are published. When the winners are chosen you can edit the level however as you like it to show the full potential of your creation! Good luck and many greetings, Jürgen^^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast