BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Beyond the Roots [5] : The Reminiscence of the Secrets

Hello community LBPCentral

I have returned with a new level for my series "Beyond the roots".

I hope you enjoy it a lot because it is a very long level and I worked with a lot of perservency, to show that LBP3 still has a lot of potential to show.

Recommendations:
    -Play at night
    -play when you have time, because it is a very long level (more than 15 minutes)
    -Use headphones for better immersion and enjoy

Name: Beyond the Roots [5] : The Reminiscence of the Secrets

Link: https://lbp.me/v/q3v3xty/

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vusco; 02-12-2019 at 12:46 PM.

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

The pics are looking amazingly! I'm looking forward to play your level soon!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

3. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSack View Post
    The pics are looking amazingly! I'm looking forward to play your level soon!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^
    thanks so much I hope you enjoy it

5. Thanks!

I agree with CuriousSack , it makes you want to go and play . I’m testing this tonight.
    Should the other 4 shutters be played before this one?
    Last edited by Mouflarr56; 02-14-2019 at 10:33 AM.

My avatar it's my first drawing on LBP

https://lbp.me/u/mouflarr56/photos?p=1&l=12

7. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouflarr56 View Post
    I agree with CuriousSack , it makes you want to go and play . I’m testing this tonight.
    Should the other 4 shutters be played before this one?
    It is not necessary, the series is not completely canonical but is linear, that is to say that everything starts in a forest ... and as you go through the chapters, you go deeper and deeper into this world (because each chapter is more obscure than the other) as well as the levels are of LBP2, maybe some of them can not be reproduced in LBP3

I have only been able to play chapters 2-3-4 in lbp3 if you want to check

9. Thanks!

I'm back and I took full eyes and ears!

I was completely transported from the 2nd episode until the end. (actually the first one does not work)
    I loved !
    A superb music in the rhythm of a beautifully made decor. it is from the 3rd episode that I remained subjugated and caught in the rhythm of the game.
    I had some chills!

I just had a problem at the beginning of the third link of 5rd episodes. when you have to run on a roller to activate a portal.
    I do not know what happened but the decor broke ! ... I replaying the level to see the problem but it is not reproduced.

Thank you you sold me the dream and congratulations for all this work done!

11. Thanks!

I'm back and I took full eyes and ears!

I was completely transported from the 2nd episode until the end. (actually the first one does not work)
    I loved !
    A superb music in the rhythm of a beautifully made decor. it is from the 3rd episode that I remained subjugated and caught in the rhythm of the game.
    I had some chills!

I just had a problem at the beginning of the third link of 5rd episodes. when you have to run on a roller to activate a portal.
    I do not know what happened but the decor broke ! ... I replaying the level to see the problem but it is not reproduced.

Thank you you sold me the dream and congratulations for all this work done!
    I saw your review of my level in lbp.me since I'm not at home with my ps4, so I say this here:

Thank you !
    the fact that in the community there are people like you who value hard work, gives me hope for the saga of lbp and his community.

Regarding the bug, you mean this scene, right? :

51361407_10217594463116329_7870900982966648832_n.jpg

It is very strange because that part was very worked and tested many times, maybe it is a mistake of LBP3, I never suffered an error in that part and the testers either. but as soon as I return home I will review it.

Exactly what broke? the roller? the rotating spheres of the center? or the pyramid of goo that emerges from the ground?

Thank you very much for this report, I am very happy that this adventure has captivated you and that is exactly That's what I'm looking for.

13. Thanks!

yes it's after that but I'm going to replay the level to remember what happened but I think it has not really broken only several piece level disappeared and my sackboy has fallen to the bottom!... which makes me think of the dynamic thermometer.
    but I'll tell you more when I try again.

15. Thanks!

yes it's after that but I'm going to replay the level to remember what happened but I think it has not really broken only several piece level disappeared and my sackboy has fallen to the bottom!... which makes me think of the dynamic thermometer.
    but I'll tell you more when I try again.
    I never use the dynamic thermometer xd, because when you play community levels with that type of thermometers, the experiencie of the levels is with a lot of lag, and many load screens appear.

I use a transmission chip that eliminates the areas as you advance in the level, I appreciate this report, will serve me a lot. thank you

17. Thanks!