BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Is this glitch solvable?

To avoid overheating, I emit a new section of my level and destroy the previous section by going through teleporters. The problem is that when either player goes through the teleporter alone while the other player being out of play, the player that went through the teleporter teleports to the new section successfully but the player that is out of play doesn't respawn in the new checkpoint and remain out of play for the rest of the level. It's a glitch. I tried everything. I deleted a bunch of stuff in my level to see if it's an overheating issue but the same problem occurred and I also deleted the teleporters and checkpoints and put new ones and that didn't help either. Do you know a solution to fix this? Is it solvable? If you don't understand what I'm talking about, watch the video below and see for yourself. Please try to help me, thanks. I think this is a bad glitch and will be a pain to fix.

https://youtu.be/V22y_IDYMKc

2. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi Darthy09,

I'm afraid that I can't offer you any solution for your problem, I first would have to try and check the settings etc.. But I'm confident that someone here in the forum knows what to do! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and many greetings, Jürgen^^

EDIT:
    some ideas, that I would try...

1. make sure that player two really dies in the moment when you destroy level area one
    2. if the players are controlling sackbots instead of playing as sackboys then you could try to work with a tag and a follower. In the moment when sackbot one enters the teleporter you could activate a follower on sackbot two with endless speed, so that it eventually also can enter the teleporter at the same time...

...only some thoughts though, no guarantee that any of them would work...
    Last edited by CuriousSack; 04-03-2019 at 07:46 AM.