BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Lightbulb Dreams Early Access | Play Create Share

Hi all,

Continuing on from my Dreams Early Access First Look I have new series on Twitch; Dreams Early Access | Play Create Share. A new series will be announced after the full release of Dreams.

Dreams Early Access | Play Create Share | Every Sunday 9:30pm – 11:30pm (BST/GMT, UK time)

I will be playing and exploring community creations, creating through tutorials and sharing what I find live on Twitch TV. Stay tuned for extra days during the week.

https://www.twitch.tv/littlebigdes

• GMT (UK) time 9:30pm
    • EDT (DC, USA) time 4:30pm
    • CST (Dallas, TX) time 3:30pm
    • JST (Japan) time 6:30am (the following morning)
    • CEST (Central EU) time 10:30pm
    • WEST (Morocco) time 9:30pm
    • BRT (Brazil) time 7:30pm

Part 1 starts tonight. Start time can vary so stay up-to-date with me here on the forums, drop me a follow on Twitter and Twitch for going live notifications. If I'm running late hold tight, I'll be live soon.

https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes

I would love to see members from the community join me in the chatroom. Maybe you have a few creations you’d like to share or recommend for me to check out? Let me know.
    Last edited by LittleBigDes; 04-21-2019 at 07:05 PM.

2. Thanks!

Dreams Early Access, Play Create Share, Part 2 is tomorrow; Thursday 25th April 2019 from 9pm (BST, UK time)

I've already had a few messages and friend requests from creators to take a look at their creations whilst live on Twitch. If anyone has any recommendations or creations that they would like to show off, drop by the chatroom and let me know.

4. Thanks!

Dreams Early Access, Play Create Share, Part 4 is tonight, keep an eye out for my going live tweet on Twitter. To get a notification from Twitch you'll need to follow me and have notifications turned on.

My last stream was a bit quiet, so I'm hoping more people turn up tonight and keep it interesting in the chat room.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi all, I'm still streaming Dreams every Sunday, it's been a bit quiet but I enjoy doing it. Drop on by if you can as I may have to stop after I've done the tutorials so I can actually make stuff in it. As finding time to do both is proving very hard to do.