BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: *Group Hug*

Default *Group Hug*

Just heard about LBPC closing at some point, and reading some threads with JWWW comments kind of acknowledges that fact.

It has been a looooooong time since I logged into anything related to LBP, but I wanted to log in at least one more time to give you all a *BIG* hug.
    Thank you all for the amazing time on the forums and in LBP!
    You wont be forgotten

*Holds r1 and jumps around*

I hope you are all doing fine at school, work, life, and love!

PS: I cant believe I logged into these forums for the first time about 11 years ago.. pfff!

Gran'De Gos Bahm'Bhi! Gran'De Gos Bahm'Bhi! No Esca reh'Tahl!!

Follow me on Twitter: @Luos_83
    (secret hint)

Sackperson Sergeant Lord-Dreamerz's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Real shame to see LBPC go. I always wished there was some way to revive interest into LBPC so it didn't have to come down to it's end, I did try once with a contest but it didn't work out. In general It become way harder to get others interested in this place after casual gamers started losing interest in LBP as a whole after LBP3. This site being down that one time for a long while during LBP3 didn't help either. Really is to bad.

I've been a active member here since 2010. I'm not really into contests funny enough... however I did enjoy entering couple LBPC contests during 2011 & 2012. The No-floor LBPC level challenge was the first one I entered and enjoyed. I even took some of the character & lore concepts I made for my contest levels and kept them for my own personal series outside of LBP. I made good handful of friends back then too. I'll never forget my time with this forum.
    Last edited by Lord-Dreamerz; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:14 PM.
    ~Lets go on a fantastic ADVENTURE!~

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,237
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ShadowriverUB
    Blog Entries

Without LBPC i probably would not doing what im doing right, it was great palace where i meat lot of people which still keep contact with, the most i remebr work on LBPWiki and jurgeing few LBPC contest i remember even made internal final scoring system for it making it quite independent, i was invested in those things the most i think ^^'. It's kind of sad it has to go but kind of inavbale considering low traffic, maybe there way to archive it cheap way under this domain?
    Tired of answering same questions from people.... answer them down on LBPWiki where everyone can see them!
    |LEVELS: TETRIS
    |OBJECTS: Numeral logic components
    |TUTORIALS: BCD calculator
    |Next project: Paaaaaaarrrrty!... in LBP2

Nope! It's Chuck Testa Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jirugameshi
    Blog Entries

Somehow I always told myself I would be there when LBPC finally closed its doors. Kind of surreal to actually be here now, so many years later.
    I'm going to miss all of these LBP emojis
    It's been real
    Midnight Revenge

SackMech II
    Training

SackMech I
    Trailer | Mission 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

All these years later, and I still find that the perfect emoticon

I've long accepted this place was dead, and I never was too big into LBP anyway funnily enough... but still, memories and all that

This statement is true.

big tiddy anime goth gf L1N3R1D3R's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 610
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    lnie rdeir
    Blog Entries

Almost 9 years I've been on this website. So many memories...

You guys on any Dreams forums? It seems like Dreamsverse has a similar community to this forum.
    [FONT="][/FONT]

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew yugnar's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 648
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    yugnar
    Blog Entries

Oh god reading that Twitter news feed really made my heart ache... I guess we all knew it was eventually coming and we all knew the game has been declining in popularity in terms of contests and forum interest. I am however so glad to had been part of all of this, the people here I won't ever forget. What I study now in college and so many parts of my life and who I am came from many experiences lived through this game and with this community. I love all of you guys, you'll always be a part of my heart

Crazy to know this might be my last post here ever. So crazy.

Thanks for the all the memories, you lovely sackfolk.

-Yugnar

Really hate to see LBPC go

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBPC Community Spotlight Episode 120 9/13/13

Journey Rebirth 2 was included in LBN PICKS 21 9/22/13

I don't know how imminent the site closure actually is because it feels like I've been hearing that it was about to happen ever since CC left but if we're treating this as a goodbye thread I might as well say something

I was 14 years old when I joined LBPC, I'm now 25 and I live on the other side of the world, and pretty much every good thing about my life at the moment can be traced back in some way either directly or indirectly to my involvement with the LBP community, which would never have become such a big part of my life without LBPC. I still talk to people who I met through that community pretty much every day and still hang out with LBP people IRL when I can. I only made an account here to tell GruntosUK about a glitch in his level but holy **** I don't even want to think about where I'd be now if I hadn't done that, or who I'd be. But I've already told those stories quite extensively in the past. So just thanks again to everyone who's been part of it all.

I'm sure I've said this a few times over the years but I assume that this will turn out to be the last post I ever make here. I'm still doing lots of other things in lots of other places online and if you ever want to find me it won't be too hard (as long as you remember I usually have to resort to the name cogmonkey because ARD is impossible to register anywhere). The LBP/Dreams site I've been running for the last few years is still ticking along too and that's not going anywhere any time soon, but I feel like this isn't the place for advertising rival websites

Goodbye and good luck! *gorpu hug*

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 738
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    julle_25-
    Blog Entries

This site has the single best emotes in the world The best people

I wish for LBP to be dropped on PC some day, a modding community would revolutionize the franchise and creator spirit

Until then... I'm going hibernating, hold R1 tight friends, group hug
    I forget stuff! Remind me please!

Things I΄ll miss about LBPC:
    -Contests
    -Discussion about LBP
    -Arguments - haha, I remember the drama we used to have on this site. although those were not the nicest times, they were still fun
    -Forum games(Especially You΄re Banned)
    -Level posts(loved playing all the levels people posted here)
    -And most of all the people. You guys really are the best forum community I΄ve ever been on. I mean, it΄s funny to think that other sites have users who basically fight and argue all the time. We really have none of that. We΄re chill

I will miss this site so much! Thank you all for the great memories!!

Image result for littlebigplanet central

I feel bad that I only joined in 2018, considering how much of a *big deal* this place is in the history of LBP.

I must have been lurking since like 2010? Maaaaan, even as a recent "proper user" this is sad.

I wish I joined sooner. Now it feels too late. I'm glad to at least have lurked across these pages in these past 10 years.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 158
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Dang it has been an absolute experience to have joined this site (even if I haven't really been active for the last few years or so). All good things must come to an end, but I am definitely grateful for my time here, the people I met and all the experiences I had.

Avi drawing by DarkieSoul. Sig drawing by TheZimInvader. Sig helicopter by McDonnell Douglas.

Programmer's Diary

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 470
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    mdkd99
    Blog Entries

LBP Central will go. I am glad I joined back in 2013. Met some cool people who are on discord or other forums now.

This thread reminds me of the scene in Toy Story 3, where the toys hold their hands before going into the fire and getting destroyed.

EDIT: And I think I also did some stuff to keep it going in LBP. Making contests and community features in LittleBigForum and doing roughly the same work here for LBP Central. Also did some level ratings like some other YouTubers. It was fun.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 976
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

Default Gettin' along now...

I honestly thought I wouldn't be around for this... Jesus, it's been over 10 years since I got my start here. Feel like a dark horse, riding in now...

There's been so many moments on here. So many forum games and events, all of the in-game shenanigans and connections... but most importantly, everyone who has come, gone, and still linger in this community. I made so many friends on here... lost a few as well ... and yet, there's still some I'm in contact with today. It's surreal to see folks you knew on here, from all walks of life and the absurd age-range this site covered, grow and evolve over their time spent in these forums. Now, they're off to bigger and better things. I know I lingered 'round these parts for a long while, done what I can do, wrote some things... but even I've sorta moved on. Guess it was inevitable.

Now I could shamelessly plug my crap I'm doing elsewhere here, but there's no point in it now. Y'all could just Google things these days, even reverse-search if you're savvy enough (that's helped quite a bit for me regarding LBPC, actually). And we've all got our own things nowadays... can really only linger around this here hitching post for so long before we're needed elsewhere. But the memories I've made here, the experiences I had... I'm keeping them close. Safe to say, LBPCentral really did have a profound effect on me growing up, from those awkward teenage years to, well, now, as a taxpaying American. And even then, with all of the change around... some things always remain the same. Glad to see some of those things pertaining to here, even now.

Well, guess this is some sorta unofficial-official "goodbye" for all of us. I, myself, will stick to my guns, ride this stud into the sunset... I hope y'all find what you're lookin' for, and that life treats y'all as favorably as it has for me... always look for those little blessings.

Happy Trails~
    "It's better to be a has-been that a never was."

Avatar by Darkiesoul. Signature by KoingWolf. Commentary by me.
    ----------
    ... any ideas what should go here?
    ----------
    A tribute to LBPC and the people who made it awesome... (Continued!)

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Did I miss something in twitter? lol

Yeah.. this might be the final round, but sure is nice seeming some old faces pop out to say hi.

All the best everyone!
    (aka jww) - Published Levels
    Space Escape (spotlighted!) // Space Escape II (spotlighted!)
    Survival Line (spotlighted!) // Space Escape Pinball (spotlighted! Mm Picked!)
    Trapped (spotlighted! vita)

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 669
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    olit123

Hi all I hope you are well. Just come along to echo the same sentiments as many of you. This forum was a big part of my life, and I really miss a lot of people on here!
    Kind of perplexed that I haven't seen as many LBPC legends as I expected to come back to be a part of Dreams community.
    Part of me still has hope that the LBP series can be revived and this website along with it. Dreams is flipping amazing, but I still feel like LBP has some things that Dreams doesn't.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ATMLVE

This place was special for me, it's one of the reasons that LBP 1 and 2 are my favorite games. Being part of a bigger community of creativity, where I woud recognize names between the forums and the game, was something special that I still think about today. I was in my early-mid teens during the prime days of LBP so it for sure had an impact on my life.

Everyone should be familiar with Dreams of course. Feel free to join the discord, it's pretty active with tons of users and you might see some familiar faces there! https://discordapp.com/invite/0w6xqCMgBgXzDZQd
    "Employees are not to disturb the creatures of the Preserve, unless they are extremely bored." -Hyperion
    As of now, I have 3 levels, all platformers. You can click their names to go to their page.
    Industrial Platforms - 6748 plays, 3833 yays, and 1777 hearts.
    Solstice - 2615 plays, 1523 yays, and 564 hearts.
    Melting Heat - 714 plays, 325 yays, and 177 hearts.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 935
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    moleynator
    Blog Entries

Oh man... so much stuff in my life has stemmed from joining this site.

I never would have started Sackinima if I hadn't met Mark (Leather_Monkey) here. I wouldn't have carried on with it if I hadn't met ARD here. I've met SO MANY people from here in real life and that's just crazy to think about! Hell, I've even been to America twice and met up with people I originally know from here!

In fact, several of us are meeting up in Guildford on the 4th January including Dorien, Breezy, Shane, ARD, Olit, ObviouslyMike, Samja, Ladylyn, Quinn, Mimech, EnochRoot... maybe more from here too! (Some may not make it, but still, awesome to see who's still around!)

Anyway, shoutout to CC for setting this place up! It genuinely enriched my life, even if I was a little turd when I first joined!