BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: The ace glitch

Default The ace glitch

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you can't ace a level - yet know someone who CAN ace the level. You can use a glitch to get credit for acing it.

The person with the skills plays through the level, then before finishing it, you join their game. You will be observing - then they hit the scorecard, level over - and you BOTH get the credit for acing the level and all the prizes.

If you are bored and want to play an epic story driven level, check out Deja Boom! Or if you want mindless fast paced action check out Kid Rocket's Revenge @LuckyShot - Both spotlighted! With videos.

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    Morgana25

Didn't know that.... I did it the hard way.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShot View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you can't ace a level - yet know someone who CAN ace the level. You can use a glitch to get credit for acing it.

The person with the skills plays through the level, then before finishing it, you join their game. You will be observing - then they hit the scorecard, level over - and you BOTH get the credit for acing the level and all the prizes.
    Good trick for the lazy

Guy who left for months Sackdragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    GreenPikaNoob

This will probably help a lot of people with the Bunker.

Or - you can start a two player game and one player just turns off their controller until the end...

Gimme FEEDBACK!!!
    Newest Levels (click links):Electronomicon DELTA and Quetzalcoatl Rising (Spotlighted!!!)
    Currently working on: If I told you I'd Have To Kill You

Bah, that's no fun now, this is why people can't pass dificult levels online and get frustrated easly, if you can't ace a level, just keep trying, but don't go randomly, check everything as you pass, and whenever you die in the level just see where and why and try to avoid it the next time. And keep in mind that you probably won't be able to do it the first couple of times, but that doesn't mean its impossible.
    I mean, why let the others ace the level for you?

Addicted to Secrets ThommyTheThird's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 699
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    ThommyTheThird
    i live in the small yet great Netherlands.

I am quite surprised by all the people who can't ace certain levels.. The levels aren't even hard! The only tough part for me was The Bunker.. but even that doesn't take more than a few tries...

But yeah back on topic, it's indeed a good idea for the lazy

Yeah I aced bunker for my nephew after hearing about this - I mean it serves it's purpose... I personally never once aced the bunker without getting on top of the last wheel, and that's just as cheap in a way.

If you are bored and want to play an epic story driven level, check out Deja Boom! Or if you want mindless fast paced action check out Kid Rocket's Revenge @LuckyShot - Both spotlighted! With videos.

blah!!! Some has to so the hard work after all... you Lazy ****** jejeje

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 482
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    lk9988
    Somewhere in the universe (and to be more specific:UK)

Wow. Didn't know that. It's probably a nice trick if your stuck or just being lazy, but I'll be acing the levels the old-fashioned way, by getting to the scoreboard without losing any lives myself!
    Hey, sorry to be a bit of an advertising board here, but try out my new platforming level- Mad Metropolis! Be warned though, it's very long and challenging!